Chris3281

Marines? Firefighters? Fans? Anything?

Tell your brother I said Good luck -

Semper Fi...

TROOPER

Thank you so much it means alot!

He has been there since august 10

He comes home nov 6th and i cant wait for the Graduation Ceremony!!! It's gunna be sick.

Trooper05- Hes on teeth week. Lol. Im sure you know what that is.

BTW I love your userbar!!!!!!!!

thanks Trooper again. and all of you that wished my brother luck. its means very much.

-SEMPER FI!!!!!

^^That is interesting.^^

Lets see...

My great (or great great) grandfather was a German fighter pilot. My dad is a CMSG (Chief master Sergeant) for the USAF, Pacific Air Command. He was originally in Travis, then got promoted and was sent to Hawaii. Just recently, he got a call and now he works at the pentogon. And I am a future USCG member :D:);):)

Guest matt31896

Cool, yea I'm probably going to be a firefighter with Charleston.

BTW didn't have the arrow the mike drew in his post in the quote box because if I left it there it would point to the fire truck used with my avatar.

Guest FireMedic

I have been in the fire service for 8 years, it runs in the family.

FireFighter / Paramedic / Driver Engineer

Advanced Cardiac Life Support

Basic Trauma Life Support

Pediatric Basic Life Support

12-Lead

CPR

Weapons of Mass Destruction

Hazardous Materials Certified

Incident Command Classes

Apparatus Operations

Hydraulics

Emergency Vehicle Operations Course

Pediatric Education for Prehospital Provider

Thats just a quick run down. I have a binder full of certificates.

Guest HIFD 41

I am a jr firefighter Just got off my probation and i am planning on starting my emt classes early next year to make a career out of the fire service in my hometown (or close to it).

Jesse

I am a jr firefighter Just got off my probation and i am planning on starting my emt classes early next year to make a career out of the fire service in my hometown (or close to it).

Jesse

Junior Firefighter? :) nice. You like it? I love Firefighting, To me its not a job, or a service. But its a calling that your born with, it takes a specail person to be A Firefighter. It takes HOnor, Courage, Passion, and strenght. Firefighting is the most amazing thing you can do for your community and everyone you know. Joining my Dept. Was by far the second best Decision Of my life, Right after Asking out my Wonderful Girlfriend :)

Guest HIFD 41
Junior Firefighter? :) nice. You like it? I love Firefighting, To me its not a job, or a service. But its a calling that your born with, it takes a specail person to be A Firefighter. It takes HOnor, Courage, Passion, and strenght. Firefighting is the most amazing thing you can do for your community and everyone you know. Joining my Dept. Was by far the second best Decision Of my life, Right after Asking out my Wonderful Girlfriend :)

i love firefighting i grew up in a fire house with my dad and grandfather in the paid side of the department in my hometown. I could not wait till i turned 16 to join.

Jesse

One of the best adverts ever.

Not as good as the Royal Marines one where a marine is wading through water then a rebel tries to capture him, then all the marines come out from hiding :P Love those ones. (cant find any because of bad internet)

Like the USAF better though - they made games free :D