DONDADON

Problem Repainting

I am having a problem repainting the default rw engine (the first one..), I converted rw_normal.dds (C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Data\Lang\us\Models\Vehicles\Fire Department) edited it in photoshop and then converted back to DDS, i put it back in the folder and deleted the old one but then when i go ingame the truck is invisible, like i never recognized the texture, any advice?

i would reaaally aprreciate anyone who would help me here and im sure for some of you it will be really easy to explain.

Thanks,

Mor.

Hi,

Welcome to the forums. When you make a help post, you have to remember that we are all in different time zones, and we all are busy outside of this as well. Give about 24 hours for a response before bumping your topic asking if anyone can help. It's usually going to be answered long before then, but sometimes, things will get over looked. Also, if you are looking for help, and no one is still responding, PM a moderator such as myself asking if they can help you. Most of us will be able to either help you with your problem, or direct you to someone who can.

If you could upload screen shots of the unit in game, and also the editted skin, maybe we could see what is wrong. If you saved it as the wrong type of DDS file that could also be the problem. I have saved a few skins, using a different setting and not realizing it, and they would come out yellow, or another weird colour.

Rotating will mess up the mapping, and make it much worse.. I don't understand what you mean by invisible. Screenshots would help

-NFK