Chris3281

Help me?

Hey i have a little problem,

I started up 911:FR and loaded up the la mod (as usual :P) and i go into freeplay and after it loads my units have no commands. Cant exit vehicle. Basically what im saying is all the buttons in the taskbar are not there and i cannot make the vehicle drive. This has happened before and i made nothing of it cause i did not think it was such a big deal. i just re-loaded the la mod. i tried just reloading the freeplay but its something that the scripts doesnt write into my computer or something. I didn't pay much attention to it last time, as my computer was behaving odd the very same day. but i didnt know it would come back and know it is a bother. Could you guys help? Hoppah? Stan? Thanks.

*Also i apologize in advance if this topic is in the wrong place. My sincere apologies :) I just really want an answer to my problem and could not find anything about it using the "Search" function*

-Chris

Just out of curiousness, do you play regular Emergency 4 before loading LAMOD?

not usually i load up em4 and i automatically load up the mod after sometimes playing the original game, but when this bug happened i did use em4 before i used la mod.

That might be my problem, ill stop using em4 before using la mod next time and see if it does it again. i dont think it will though. i think you just solved my problems :)

you could set the game to start up the la mod automatically every time you start 911 :)

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=4140

as to how to upload stuff such as the logfile, just underneath the box you write your message in(full reply, not fast reply), there is a field with 2 boxes, 1 is green and says "upload". click on the browse button, browse for the logfile and upload it :)