sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Hey all, i am back after Christmas!

i am hoping to get cracking again now, and hopefully realize some new screens and videos, although i am back at school again :s

Sounds great looking forward to the update(s) :gut:

EDIT:

I was in London on new year and in the early hours of the morning everyone was going back on the tube.

The police had set up a huge crowd management system with lots of riot police and mounted police.

There were thousands of people and a lot of police (4,000 was the BBC figure).

I saw a huge amount of London emergency vehicles and I noticed how accurate you models were. :12:

I saw lots of these vans which seem to of replaced the transits (as I saw no transits).

I was wondering if they would be in the mod.

In my opinion it is not a English mod with out a ford transit or a sprinter so whatever happens at least one of those will be in the mod!

but if a few people want this new van i will probs put it in :)

Hey all, i am back after Christmas!

i am hoping to get cracking again now, and hopefully realize some new screens and videos, although i am back at school again :s

In my opinion it is not a English mod with out a ford transit or a sprinter so whatever happens at least one of those will be in the mod!

but if a few people want this new van i will probs put it in :)

The london mod looks so great i cannot wait to play it. Well done to the team

Guest dkmaisto
Sounds great looking forward to the update(s) :gut:

EDIT:

I was in London on new year and in the early hours of the morning everyone was going back on the tube.

The police had set up a huge crowd management system with lots of riot police and mounted police.

There were thousands of people and a lot of police (4,000 was the BBC figure).

I saw a huge amount of London emergency vehicles and I noticed how accurate you models were. :12:

The Transits the Met has are Cage vans, also called cell vans, they are used to transport arrested offenders to a station that has room in custody.

The vans that you posted pictures off are the TSGs new Sprinters, they still have some old Sprinters left.

I do hope the Transits get included, as many offenders do get transported in them.

good work man good mod i love it but since your doing England i need help with making a mod could you make 1 up for me? I already got a good idea =)

I could probably answer him for you with a 'No' (At least for the time being)

Creating a mod takes ALOT of effort and ALOT of time.

If you have an idea for a mod I suggest you start by looking at this

Also, alot of the more able modders are currently involved in projects so you might have to sit on your idea for a bit.