sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

well going on what ive seen of the the mod it looks brilliant its more up to date than the others that have been released i love it the fire engines are great and the rest of the vehicles you have all done an excelent job of this mod cant wait to play this mod its gonna be be fantastic well done guys

Yes this mod looks really good so far but the thing that annoys me is that the vehicles used in this are the same used in Scotland, where im from. I just think the name should be changed to something like British Mod or somethin instead of just "London mod"

Thanks.

:welcome: to the forum

The units in London are very different to the ones in Scotland, London has quit unique units and having a load of random units from around Britain is a bit unrealistic, it's also harder to make it accurate.

I am aware of the England mod and other UK based mods but I want to concentrate this mod just on London

I can't wait for this mod :) Certainly going to be one of the most used mods on my comp :1046275767_ugly:

Also quick question, when will this be avaliable to download? Or is it already and i've made myself look like an idiot :)

:welcome: to the forum

Your not aloud to ask for release dates:

Do not ask when a mod will release, this is annoying and doesn’t help anyone. Modders do not work on a predetermined schedule.

Any and all effort put in so far is more than what you have ever needed too.

The mod is looking very good, and (I would hope) everyone here is old enough to understand education (which ultimately matters) is somewhat more important than a game :P

Keep up the good work :gut:

Thanks, words of wisdom of the day!

We are slowing making (some) progress at the moment, but not like we were before

The mod is looking very good, and (I would hope) everyone here is old enough to understand education (which ultimately matters) is somewhat more important than a game :P

I thought it was my pay check that ultimately matters, you don't have to be acedemic to be highly paid. ;)

But yes, 'Real Life before Half Life'.