andrew2007

Are you from the Land Down Under?

belgium is smaller, luxemburg is smaller, slovenia is smaller, macedonia is smaller, monaco and andorra are MUCH smaller so..

Where is "Macedonia"? I thought it is a part of Greece next to Bulgaria, FYROM and Albania. I may be wrong but could you please explain me where is this "country"? I think you mean FYROM, don't you?

No bro sorry but I live in Greece for the last 14 years and I definitely know where Macedonia is because it's here! After NATO helped Yugoslavia to break up new countries where created. On of them is the Former Yugoslavic Republic of Macedonia(FYROM) a country of Slavs and Albanians. Whatever UN says or FYROM says this is the truth but for some people truth really hurts.

*some people= I'm sure you know them...

I aint, bloke:P

LOL..

You know, for a large majority of Australians, they don't talk like they do according to the stereotype.

Well i'm from the great country of Canada :D:sporty: 2nd largest in land mass in the world :P

I have a friend from Canada, and we got onto an interesting discussion one day about how Australia and Canada are so similar.

I'll also mention that Australia is the 7th largest continent, and we are a continent of our own.

I'm sorry mate it doesn't! I thought this wiki was written by someone who has two front legs. Isn't it funny that in every paragraph the word "Macedonia" and "Macedonian" is written two or three or four or one thousand times? Only someone who wants to make everyone believe that he is "Macedonian"(even if everybody knows that he is Slav) he is always writing about Ancient Macedonia and Alexander The Great in every text he writes. Haha these people's behavior is really funny... :P

Heard about a Melbourne mod but don't know that much about it. I'm not from AUS, but it's the best countrycontinent ever lol. I ****** love Australia and sooo want to go there. Damn parents have already been there :dry:

but I want to make a Sydney mod but can't cause I have to finish other ones boo lol.

Heard about a Melbourne mod but don't know that much about it. I'm not from AUS, but it's the best countrycontinent ever lol. I f*cking love Australia and sooo want to go there. Damn parents have already been there :dry:

but I want to make a Sydney mod but can't cause I have to finish other ones boo lol.

Sydney is a great town to make a mod about it.

But i never heard of one being made.

how knows in the future perhaps? :idee: