Guest City_Man9105

The Baltimore City Maryland Mod

Guest City_Man9105

Hi everybody,whats up? well to start off,im a very big fan of 911 first responders & Emergency 4,well i just wanted to know if anybody with modding experience will help me with this great new mod i have in mind,i have a mod called the "Baltimore City Maryland" Mod that i want to work on,i have everything planned out at the bottom of the page and i've been planning for weeks now,the Baltimore City Maryland will include the Baltimore City Fire Department,Paramedic/EMS,Police Department.you see,i dont have modding experience like the rest of you and thats why im asking for people with modding experience that can make the Baltimore City Maryland mod for me while i keep coming up with some bright ideas for Emergency Vehicles,Personnel,Buildings and Features,so if anybody and i mean anybody with modding experience is willing to make this Baltimore City Maryland mod for me while i come up with ideas,please,feel free to reply to this topic and i'll be happy to help with this mod by coming up with ideas to put in the mod.Thanks and good luck.

Welcome City man. As stan has pointed out this aint the best place to ask for help. Anyways, most of the people with experience are busy working on mods right now. To top that off, if you cant really do anything for your self, weather its making the models, skinning them, putting lights on them, making scripts,etc, then chances are your not going to find some one or some ones who are going to sit back and make a mod for you. If you can bring something to the table you may find people more willing to help out.

Furthermore, usually, the best mods are made when some one involved actually has knowledge of one or more of the departments in question. For example the LA Mod is made by Hoppah, who is from the Netherlands, i believe, and doesnt really have much knowledge of the internal working of the LA Emergency services, but Mikesphotos has been kind enough to lend his expertize on the inner working of the LA Emergency services to Hoppah to help maintain the realism factor.

In the mean time enjoy the LA Mod and the NY Mod that is nearing completion I believe.