Amr  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What Do you think of it

• Its awesome
    • Looks good
    • Its okay
    • No its ugly

Guest mrpolice1996
NO NO NO NO NO NO.....AMERICAN TRUCKS MUST BE USED IN EUROPE NOT THE REVERSE!!!!!!

Don't type in caps. It's against the 'Terms Of Use':

We do not tolerate crying or yelling (caps lock typing), members violating this policy will receive a private message regarding the matter. Members which continue to abuse the usage of their caps lock key will receive a warning against their account.

Little OT

Chino-Hills-CA013008.jpg

AMR fail

That's why bigger and wider are better :>

That's not a Dodge Sprinter.... It's one of those Ford vans.

You can find one crash ambulance from any model or nation. Safer does not means crash proof or not one will crash. It means less than before,

I dare some one try to find 10 crash ambulances of a model. If you do? Then that model could have problems in being safe.

one

two

three

four

five

six

And possibly three more

Also there's a video of one crashing and overturning, but it was stolen, so it doesn't really count.

2nd point would be by Companies and Departments. Their rate of model that been in a crash.

3rd point is always the drivers. Did their system of driving cause the crash. Do they follow driving training.

Lastly safer could mean if the vehicle not totaled or people in the crash are alive.

Half of the ambulances look like they can be easy repair.

Guest mrpolice1996
Or that ambulances getting hit a lot shows Americans are bad drivers.

Americans aren't that bad drivers the worst place for bad driver is India or Africa because there aren't really proper driving tests or traffic police.

Americans aren't that bad drivers the worst place for bad driver is India or Africa because there aren't really proper driving tests or traffic police.

Why do I always see an american police car standing on the road and getting hit by a other car ?

Never seen it with a dutch or english police car :P

They aren't that bad compared to drivers in africa,india,china and russia.China is working on their driving tests but my dad failed the american license the first time cuz he had a very easy,and sort of not full developed driving test in China.India's worse,their roads are like huge parking lots.Many emergency vehicles get stuck in those places cuz of lots of vehicles or no traffic lights.For china and russia,it's drivers not obeying traffic properly.For india and africa,lack of police directing and no traffic lights.

Bad driving in America is linked to our teen and young adults. They may pass the driving test and that the test could lean to passing with a low score in some states. These drivers are not bright at all with the high tech gear they carry and use while driving. Being a young age... they do the car goofing around games and drinking while driving. Americans focus must be so bad that we have 40,000 around deaths a year.

We may not rank first. But, out of the Modern Nations with sames laws and driving codes... US might rank the worst out of all of them. No wonder many nations won't allow Americans to use their driving license. But if our driving age was raised to a 18 ~ 20 and buff up our driving schools. We would cut most of our totals of bad driving down.

Hell, I get almost roll over by cars a lot when crossing the road. No wonder people wear a traffic vest while on a bicycle in the US.

Then you showed the Ford Ambulance Van must not be very safe to use as a ambulance.

Or that ambulances getting hit a lot shows Americans are bad drivers.

We are not bad drivers...its just that some people are too ignorant to stop and pull over from flashing lights and sirens.

We are not bad drivers...its just that some people are too ignorant to stop and pull over from flashing lights and sirens.

Yeah, and then you'll see people that go "I didn't see the lights." Yeah, sure, it is pretty hard to see those red, blue,and amber LED ligthts, along with that siren. :rolleyes:

NO NO NO NO NO NO.....AMERICAN TRUCKS MUST BE USED IN EUROPE NOT THE REVERSE!!!!!!

If your referring to the Dodge in the first post, it technically an american made vehicle.

We may not rank first. But, out of the Modern Nations with sames laws and driving codes... US might rank the worst out of all of them. No wonder many nations won't allow Americans to use their driving license. But if our driving age was raised to a 18 ~ 20 and buff up our driving schools. We would cut most of our totals of bad driving down.

Hell, I get almost roll over by cars a lot when crossing the road. No wonder people wear a traffic vest while on a bicycle in the US.

I dont think driving school matters, well adding more time in school that is. Its just a matter of people to busy being distracted by cell phones, for the most part, and I dont see that changing because of more driving school time. Unless they crack down VERY hard on teens with cell phones, and adults to, then its not going to matter whats done.