Grim_Wizard

Judgment Day mod, EM3 official trailer.

There were these cars lined up and a bunch of debris. It was right next to the church. If I wanted it to go to the other side of the debris field it would stop at the cars. WAit for 3 seconds look like it wanted to turn right, and snap back straight facing the cars and not move. Hey can you script?

Trinity by James Dooley. i can give it to you as an mp3 if you do want it

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Yeah but is this compatible for EM3.

Emergency 3 is much easier to mod, and not as complex but a lot of the objects I like are in EM4 and vise versa. I am currently working on EM4 Judgment day and a UI/Music submod that will effect the entire game. It's harder because my reskins aren't working. BTW the beta for EM3 is out.

And to make sure that I get traffic on both when they're out I'm releaseing the Emergency 3 & 4 together so that EMergency 3 doesn't lose popularity.