Guest zeke555666

LASD Medics and SWAT medics

Guest zeke555666

I was wondering of how this might be done into making these for the la mod

RED=NEW

Can someone please help me with this and make a sheriff medic, sheriff medics with strechers(maybe or maybe not), and a swat medic.

I was wondering of how this might be done into making these for the la mod

You would first have to read the tutorials on reskinning and scripting. After that, it would just be a simple case of skinning the appropriate model, giving it the proper scripts as well as the functions in the editor. Once you have the skinning done, i'm sure many will be more then willing to assist you with the other details.

If you are requesting that they be added to the mod by Hoppah or the LA Mod team to do the work for you, please remember that Hoppah and others have expressly stated NO REQUESTS as they are focused on other things.

--Addendum

For those curious, the LASD Emergency Services Detail deputies are all trained as paramedics and rescue divers. 2 of them are assigned to Air Rescue 5, and others accompany the SEB Special Weapons Team on all operations to render aid to deputies and civilians during dangerous conditions. The ESD personnel are the pinnacle of the LASD's special units with the training, skills, and physical performance. Not everyone gets to join SEB, and very few ever make it to ESD.

Guest zeke555666
You would first have to read the tutorials on reskinning and scripting. After that, it would just be a simple case of skinning the appropriate model, giving it the proper scripts as well as the functions in the editor. Once you have the skinning done, i'm sure many will be more then willing to assist you with the other details.

If you are requesting that they be added to the mod by Hoppah or the LA Mod team to do the work for you, please remember that Hoppah and others have expressly stated NO REQUESTS as they are focused on other things.

--Addendum

For those curious, the LASD Emergency Services Detail deputies are all trained as paramedics and rescue divers. 2 of them are assigned to Air Rescue 5, and others accompany the SEB Special Weapons Team on all operations to render aid to deputies and civilians during dangerous conditions. The ESD personnel are the pinnacle of the LASD's special units with the training, skills, and physical performance. Not everyone gets to join SEB, and very few ever make it to ESD.

I plan on making new models but I have to figure out how to change the lasd officers to medics and the same with a swat medic

I plan on making a lasd squad type truck, a lasd ambulance, and a new lasd swat truck

Guest zeke555666
That looks really good! Keep up the good work.

Ya thanks Bob

Another update. Please give me advice on what i should fix or add to this truck

lasdmedicupdate.jpglasdmedicupdate2.jpg

Guest Vampireks

MMmmmm if is a Police Medic Truck you can put the flares protection, at the front and rear flares... Well, is only a posibility.

Nice work, keep up.-

Guest zeke555666
No problem, zeke. If you like I have 3ds so I can try to get it all ready to go in zmod for you. Just drop me a pm.

ok thanx xplorer im just gonna start working on a couple other models

and im new to this so it might be awhile till i can get it in the game

and also can someone maybe move this topic to the submods for me

Guest zeke555666
If you still need help I could do some reskins if you have photos

hey well i cannot find any pics of the medics so just make a sheriff deputy with a medic bag and maybe medic on his back or something

I'll try to find pictures of them.

They have a photostream on Flickr

LASD ESD

Looks like they wear green jump suits and variations on that, officially their dress uniform is like and LASD patrol officer, but they wear all OD since they're part of the SED and wear the subdued patch