Guest NPD-Traffic
i need somebody that can mix some sounds and than can save it as .wav

anybody?

your name will come IF i have permission of some scripts

Whichs sirens you need i got pretty much a whole arsonal of them xD i got from the earlyer Q's to the modern and electronic just give me some names and ill be happy to assit you

Guest NPD-Traffic
COOL

this is what i need:

i need the siren and the horn in 2 different files because we use a special scripts for an extra "siren"

so it is i think a eq2 or something and that cool horn

Pm me like a screen name for msn yahoo or aim so i can show u the different ones i have that i can offer

UPDATE:

Sirens are done for pick up.

Hey, i hope u dont mind but i was really bored and started messing with your skin for the RES1CUE, here it is, martjuh.denB if u like it u can have it just made some changes..... positive feedback would be nice.... this is my first time doing anything like this.... i did all these changes with Paint....

post-3430-1247099519_thumb.jpg

You've both missed out the two large black horizontal lines on the side. I like pearls attempt better as the font is better, but it still could be less blurry!

thanks, just messin with paint donn how to really get rid of blurryness.... sry i missed the rain gutters, changed....

post-3430-1247175300_thumb.jpg