Xplorer4x4

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Its got a 7.0/10 on IMDB with almost 10,000 votes.

I personally thought it was awesome. A few people even clapped when it was over. The only thing that sucked was sometimes things were moving so quick and the camera was so zoomed in you could not see some of the transformations very clearly.

Guest chevyrulzs2010

Not only was it as good as the first one, it had a lot more comedy in and its an all around good movie. I do agree that some action scenes were to fast, but o well. The movie was amazing (let me rephrase that. Meghan Fox was amazing) movie = 4.5/5 meghan fox = 10/5

@Ami89E1234, its only proper to see it in imax. I have wondered...we only have one IMAX screen and it was built as an addition to the 20 screens the theater already housed. The regular theaters the rows are quite roomy, and should you sit up in the top back corner, you can see fine, but in the imax theater the rows are noticeably thinner as theres not as much leg room, and you cant hardly see over the rail should you sit up in the back corner. It also seems that you dont have a clear view of the screen as peoples heads are sort of visible. Is it just ours or are your IMAX like this to.

Not only was it as good as the first one, it had a lot more comedy in and its an all around good movie. I do agree that some action scenes were to fast, but o well. The movie was amazing (let me rephrase that. Meghan Fox was amazing) movie = 4.5/5 meghan fox = 10/5

Quoted for truth.

damn, the 6:30 show was sold out, and we didnt really want to go to the 10:15 one (at least i wanted to). oh well, im still gonna see it soon

i really wish they had it at the OMNIMAX. Meghan Fox jiggling her boobs on a wraparound screen 100 feet above you 15 times the size of my house would be awesome to see :popcorn: lol

bad acting? bad effects? lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol strange opinion.

i finally got to see it yesterday at 10:15 PM at the IMAX. was awesome. (also Megan's boob-jiggles were large enough)

PS: I hate people that come to a movie to wait in like 2 hours before it even starts.

bad acting? bad effects? lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol strange opinion.

i finally got to see it yesterday at 10:15 PM at the IMAX. was awesome. (also Megan's boob-jiggles were large enough)

PS: I hate people that come to a movie to wait in like 2 hours before it even starts.

No "ridiculous" effects as in there were over the top effects, not that they were bad.

Does Megan Fox die in this one? (Preferably before the 2nd hour).

First one was good, but I don't fancy sitting for more than 2hours. I'll wait till it comes onto Boxoffice.

And I really don't like Megan Fox, she annoys me.

The special effects of the first one was really good though, and apparently still very similar/better. So that might make it worth seeing :happy:

Does Megan Fox die in this one? (Preferably before the 2nd hour).

First one was good, but I don't fancy sitting for more than 2hours. I'll wait till it comes onto Boxoffice.

And I really don't like Megan Fox, she annoys me.

The special effects of the first one was really good though, and apparently still very similar/better. So that might make it worth seeing :happy:

Sorry she doesn't die, which is a shame. Don't get me wrong she is hot and all but she is slutty as hell. I just don't find that a turn on when she acts like a whore and uses her good looks as an excuse for mediocre acting.

meh, i meant to write rediculous but was too lazy lol.

jeeze my birthday must be bad luck with so many celebs dying the week of. lets see: Farrah Fawcett, MJ, Billy Mays.... whos next :nixweiss:

Don't forget a plane crash and two train crashes, D.C. Metro crash, Disney Monorail Crash, and that air france crash.

I personaly lovvvved the two guys that transformed into the ice cream truck and when Lennnox was telling the guy how to parachute out and he launched him into the air off of the plane.

Commander guy: How the hell can I not reach my specopps squad but an ass like that guy can get to me from a villagge in the middle of nowhere or something to that effect.

Plus the pot brownies. I found that ammusing. THe one thing about transformers though is I see a patteren. 1h explaining story 20 min getting to final battle 1h final battle...

What the hell happened to barricade though?????

He didn't die in the first, he came back in the second, and didn't die in the second. Whisky tango foxtrot?

ROTFLMFAO

Our thearer is a 22 hour one so I went at like 1:am and tere was NO ONE there, so I could do what I dammned well pleased

Did you have a popcorn fight? When I used to go to the movies me and my buddies were total A holes in there. Hitting on chicks when their BF's were gone, then Mike would beat them up when they came back, then we'd throw stuff and yell... Those were fun times. LOL. We never DID get booted from the movies...

Anyhow, a little less stupid comedy and a little more story would make it better. 3.5/5.