Nice work.....

You start a new mod????

Not at the moment. I was just bored and messing around with models. I might try to get a team together in the future but as of now I'm just getting the modeling part down in sketchup pro so I can attempt zmodeler or something more advanced.

Another sweet model! Lookin' gooood...

Thanks. And btw hows the F-250 coming along?

Thanks. And btw hows the F-250 coming along?

Good. I have the paint on it, lights, a bed liner, I was going to make a tool box but it wasn't really working out, and I also have a mini orange LED light bar on the left of the cab. The wheels will be on pretty soon I believe and the ladder holder thing is out of the question.

Good. I have the paint on it, lights, a bed liner, I was going to make a tool box but it wasn't really working out, and I also have a mini orange LED light bar on the left of the cab. The wheels will be on pretty soon I believe and the ladder holder thing is out of the question.

I'd love to see it when its near completion.

Heres a little update, a rear shot of the hose bed.

post-4037-1245441098_thumb.jpg

I'd love to see it when its near completion.

It oretty much is. My other computer wacked out so I might have to re-do it :1046276128_motz:

Heres a little update, a rear shot of the hose bed.

Nice! You're very good at working with Sketchup!

Nice! You're very good at working with Sketchup!

Sketch up is really easy its like ms paint except you can make 3d models.

I just dont know how to get it from sketchup to zmodeler bc i have that too and thats really confusing to use, i have no idea what im doing in that.

DamageInc251

I would like to help in São Paulo Mod?

I would but I dont really have the time for it right now.

I just dont know how to get it from sketchup to zmodeler bc i have that too and thats really confusing to use, i have no idea what im doing in that.

The answer is on the forums but basically sketch up->export to 3ds->Loads 3ds in 3ds->Export to 3ds again->Load in Zmoddeler->Export v3o.

If I send someone the model can you make me a lightbar for it because I attempted to make one "refer to first picture posted" but it looked like hell. I want it to look like the lightbar I made but more rounded and in more detail. I attempted to make a good one a few times but they always turn out bad.

Something like this one: Light Bar