Xplorer4x4

Los Angeles County Life Guard Beta 2

great looking mod! despite it won't work for me a after more than one attempt :(

i been thinking... since there are not that much water for the county life Guard or N.C.I.S submods, maybe you could combine both submods and add extra sea side missions or make a sea side map...

just some ideas for you guys to think about :happy:

great looking mod! despite it won't work for me a after more than one attempt :(

i been thinking... since there are not that much water for the county life Guard or N.C.I.S submods, maybe you could combine both submods and add extra sea side missions or make a sea side map...

If you want to have this submod, I can help you ;)

I like your ideas :12:

If you want to have this submod, I can help you ;)

I like your ideas :12:

Awwwww, your so kind but i guess what I'm trying to say is maybe a all round LA coastal theme mod made by several submods would come out more fun, bolder and all round more worth while the time that the mods are fully used to their abilities and I'm rambling on here :unsure:

like i said, just idea to help you guys out with your fantastic work...

Awwwww, your so kind but i guess what I'm trying to say is maybe a all round LA coastal theme mod made by several submods would come out more fun, bolder and all round more worth while the time that the mods are fully used to their abilities and I'm rambling on here :unsure:

like i said, just idea to help you guys out with your fantastic work...

You're not rambling on... It's a good suggestion :)

If you would like help installing the mod then PM me. :)

I have no intention of expanding the submod. At one time I was planning to update this to try to be compatible with a few submods, but I cant be asked to combine all the files now. I had also planned to do an installer, but I doubt I will do that either. The instructions are as simple as I can make them while maintaing compatibility with any submods with out going through multiple files from multiple submods to make it compatible with every submod.

Now IF some one would like to take on the task, they can PM me and I will most likley grant them permission to release an update.

oke thnx man.

you gone work also on the life guards?? they don't have a ingame pic in buy screen. and myby let them also heal ppl?

when i install this add-on... i follow the instuctions... but do i delete, for example

<vehicle prototype="mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/heavy_equipment_squad.e4p" text="HES" unit="HES" />

and then add

<vehicle prototype="mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LACoFD Lifeguard/lifeguard_truck.e4p" count="2" />

or where it says "paste above" do i paste it above it? please help me!!!

a little question :rolleyes:

if i try to overwrite the freeplaybase.xml there apires an error that says:

the file C:/program fils/sixteen tons entertainment/emergency 4/mods/los angeles mod v2.0/specs/freeplaybase.xml cannot be created

please be shure if your fileway is right

german:

die datein C:/....... kann nicht erstellt werden bitte sein sie sicher das ihr dateipfad richtig ist

what do i wrong? and what must i do?

what programm do i need to open script fils and save them as script fils?

if i try to overwrite the freeplaybase.xml there apires an error that says:

the file C:/program fils/sixteen tons entertainment/emergency 4/mods/los angeles mod v2.0/specs/freeplaybase.xml cannot be created

please be shure if your fileway is right

There is no freeplaybase.xml in my installer or zip/rar files, so you may be in the wrong thread. You have to do the changes to that file on your own.

what programm do i need to open script fils and save them as script fils?

Anything. I prefer Notepad 2, but Notepad,Wordpad,any text editor will work.