Guest ENG12INE

trying to save editor when I unclick the camera scroll boundaries box.

Guest ENG12INE

does anyone know how to save anything in the editor other than maps? that autosave button at the bottom does not work. and I cannot find another one.....I "unlocked" "unclicked" the box that keeps you from zooming in really close but I can't figure out how to save it before I exit the program....please some help would be nice!!!

Guest ENG12INE

alright well i'll try it and see what happens maybe it will work lol...thankyou for you help....if anyone else can give exact details about my specific issue please post thankyou =D

Guest [SAP]Francis

Oh, I didn't see the last question. In your Emergency 4/911 FR root directory, there is a file called Em4.cfg or something.cfg. I don't remember.

You need, in this file, to change values. You can find those new values here (those are used by Hoppah himself):

<var name="e4_mincampitch" value="47." />
<var name="e4_mincamz" value="1400." />

<var name="e4_maxcampitch" value="74." />
<var name="e4_maxcamz" value="2850" />

You indeed need to replace them. :)

Have fun!

Guest ENG12INE

Oh, I didn't see the last question. In your Emergency 4/911 FR root directory, there is a file called Em4.cfg or something.cfg. I don't remember.

You need, in this file, to change values. You can find those new values here (those are used by Hoppah himself):

<var name="e4_mincampitch" value="47." />
<var name="e4_mincamz" value="1400." />

<var name="e4_maxcampitch" value="74." />
<var name="e4_maxcamz" value="2850" />

You indeed need to replace them. :)

Have fun!

ok this is gonna be long but I need to explain my whole problem.............SO............I found the parameters for changing the camera angles(your last post right above this one). I indeed changed every single one of them and clicked on the "save as" button, but it said

"Cannot create the C:\Programfiles\Wizordworks\911-firstResponders\em4.cfgfile." "make sure that the path and file name are correct"

and I cannot figure out why it is saying that, because i'm only replacing the numbers, i'm not moving or changing symbols or words....only the param numbers...can you direct me on why it's doing that and how to "troubleshoot" ???? lol....