LA mod loading and it shows error

Guest lin1920522514

After I installed LA mod

and I click the mod loading

about 2 min it shows something error and something script

What's happen?

And what shoud I do on next?

Sorry for my poor English :sorrysign:

You should post exactly what the error says to the letter. If it is a script or something we can see this in the full error, right now your description is too vague.

Guest lin1920522514
You should post exactly what the error says to the letter. If it is a script or something we can see this in the full error, right now your description is too vague.

It shows (pickupb1109c):Erroe:Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP is not defined in current scopr

Stop Retry Pass

If click on Retry it shows

(_pickupb1109c):FILE:mod:/scripts/game/command/pickup.scriptb1109c LINE:29

Stop Retry Pass

If click on Retry all the things are gone

Is anything Wrong?

Did you modify your installation of the LA mod in any way what so ever? The error you are experiencing has to do with a script that is being told to do something it can't do... Unless you for example attempted to add some equiptment to another person or vehicle or in some other way modified the modification, then chances are this is a script error that Hoppah can take a look at. If it is the case that you have modified the la mod in some way please let me know, and reinstall the mod since whatever change you did is not cooperating with this script.

Guest lin1920522514
Install patch v1.3 for the game.

RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP is a new code and part of that patch.

Did the LA mod have v1.3 ?

I would like to play LA mod

but is that passible couse by lunguage?

because my game lunguage is Traditional Chinese

Did you modify your installation of the LA mod in any way what so ever? The error you are experiencing has to do with a script that is being told to do something it can't do... Unless you for example attempted to add some equiptment to another person or vehicle or in some other way modified the modification, then chances are this is a script error that Hoppah can take a look at. If it is the case that you have modified the la mod in some way please let me know, and reinstall the mod since whatever change you did is not cooperating with this script.

I didn't do anything change on the game

I just installed the game and the mod that's it.