• No
  3. 3. Who would make it?

• Atari and _____
    • Microsoft and _____
    • Rockstar and ______
    • THQ and _____
    • Any others (post any more)

Hello everyone! I always wanted to play a game like this:

It's like GTA except you can't comit any crimes. You can walk around the city and shop, and have a normal life. But, your job is being a Firefighter. A little buzzer is attached to your belt, beeping when a call comes in. You either run or take a car to the station, change, and get into the cab. You must drive and control the sirens (wail, yelp, Q-Horn, etc.) in order to get to your destination. Weather and traffic also changes during time. As you advance, you get the Ambulance, then the Engine, Pumper, Rescue, Quint, Ladder, and eventually get promoted to Chief. You also must put the fire out and when you're chief, control your men. After that, you continue you duty. The map is one state of the players choice, so you're a county fire fighter at a county station.

You can also choose a police, EMT, or DOT job. What do ya'll think?

well, if it's oging to be like GTA, then let Rockstar make it lol.

i probably wouldnt paly it if it was made by Microsoft or EA.

Yeah, definitly Rockstar, but then Microsoft becaus ethey did alot of Simulators (several ship, train, and flight sims).

well not atari because in my opinion they do a bad job with 1st person things, actually not sure if they have ever made a first person sim?

Well, there was the Driver series. That was _________ person.

yeah but nothing i can recall that was anything close to this i like Rockstar but mabie ea too because they did battifeld 2 and that was first person, driving, movement, and actions in it

Well see, you look at the kinds of games rockstar makes... When you are trying to pitch a game to a company, you look for the best company. You don't try to pitch a kids game to rockstar, because that isn't their thing... Look at what the companies have, their work, and if it would be any good for your game idea

Well see, you look at the kinds of games rockstar makes... When you are trying to pitch a game to a company, you look for the best company. You don't try to pitch a kids game to rockstar, because that isn't their thing... Look at what the companies have, their work, and if it would be any good for your game idea

You're right, actually. Rockstar makes GTA for crying out load. And then they have an Old Western game like GTA called Red Dead Redemption, coming out in fall of this year.

Microsoft and whoever makes the sims would probably be the best, I think.

You sound surprised that I'm right... Didn't you get the memo? I'm sure one was sent out to all the members that I am always right and there is no disputing me... Ever :P

Seriously though, you need to look at what you want, and how they put games... Because companies have ways they like their games, so you need to find the best one :)

You sound surprised that I'm right... Didn't you get the memo? I'm sure one was sent out to all the members that I am always right and there is no disputing me... Ever :P

Seriously though, you need to look at what you want, and how they put games... Because companies have ways they like their games, so you need to find the best one :)

Yeah, I got that message...NOT! (In funny, kiddish voice): You're so funny! *wiggles NFK's nose*

Microsoft and the Sims creators I think will make the perfect game. Like I said, Microsoft has alot of experience with simulation games, while the Sim creators (can't remember who made it) have alot of experience in the person thingy or whatever you call it. Thinking about contacting the people who play the games and see if they are good enough; see if they have any suggestions and if they have the emails of certain people. But, Microsoft is slowly making Flight Simulator due to job cuts...SAVE FLIGHT SIMULATOR!

Microsoft and the Sims creators I think will make the perfect game. Like I said, Microsoft has alot of experience with simulation games, while the Sim creators (can't remember who made it) have alot of experience in the person thingy or whatever you call it.

Maxis, subsidiary of Electronic Arts.

I personally would like to see this done by Team Soho, but then you would end up with a gritty London based game. :P Would still be pretty awesome though

Maxis, subsidiary of Electronic Arts.

I personally would like to see this done by Team Soho, but then you would end up with a gritty London based game. :P Would still be pretty awesome though

Really qiuet*cough* coughs* *cough farther off**someone clear throat*

Yeah, I got that message...NOT! (In funny, kiddish voice): You're so funny! *wiggles NFK's nose*

Microsoft and the Sims creators I think will make the perfect game. Like I said, Microsoft has alot of experience with simulation games, while the Sim creators (can't remember who made it) have alot of experience in the person thingy or whatever you call it. Thinking about contacting the people who play the games and see if they are good enough; see if they have any suggestions and if they have the emails of certain people. But, Microsoft is slowly making Flight Simulator due to job cuts...SAVE FLIGHT SIMULATOR!

yeah but the sims was not really 1st person but like i said they did battifeld series and it was teriffic and you are basicly asking for the same thing except with fire trucks and hoses

yeah but the sims was not really 1st person but like i said they did battifeld series and it was teriffic and you are basicly asking for the same thing except with fire trucks and hoses

He also didn't ask to be killing enemies and capturing areas. :P

But yeah, DICE does good games :)

T've heard of Maxis, but not Yeam Sholo or DICE.

Team soho made The Getaway and black monday (gta style games based in London and more "serious"). Also made Dropship: United Peace Force, which you might've heard of.

DICE makes all the battlefield games.

I wonder if EA ever made their own games. Everytime I think of a game with an EA label on the front, it's always started by another company which EA bought :P

For your game idea: What about missions based off of real life events from that county? And weather and traffic is styled around how it is in that county.

For your game idea: What about missions based off of real life events from that county? And weather and traffic is styled around how it is in that county.

Sounds cool! And, I've been thinking about it. I still want to stick with Microsoft becasue I love them, and possibly EA. But, your Police duty may have to have a bit of violence (batons swinging, and an occasonal robbery that requires fire arms).

I have a list from a gaming email with a bunch of testers. But, there are all experts at RPG and other stuff that don't require Simulation stuff. I am thinking about looking for a website that you can give suggestions about games, but I don't think that one like that exists.

srry to bump but ive had the same idea for ever. my idea was once u advance farther into th game, u can upgrade to a bigger station add miore units to your station and have a follow command to have the men in the game follow u in their units. at a scene u tell them what to do then put out the fire and all tht stuff. all based off of LACoFD.

great idea!!