danny96

LAPD - add new vehicles

Hoppah, do you to add new vehicles in future? For example - lapd porsche, light suv, hight suv, rand rover, any new SWAT vehicles as light van and SWAT helicoptes and other vehicles as in the need for speed carbon! Or army jeep. If you do this you will best! If you don't like that

I will not be angry. Thank you for reply

Um not sure where to begin. You do realize Hoopahs intentions are to keep things as realistic as possible(with in reason of course) and as far as I can see there is no such thing as an LAPD Ranger Rover or Porsche?

As for light/height suv? I am guessing you mean a large and small SUV? Well we already have a Expedition or Explorer in the game do we really need another SUV to crowd the dispatch menu more then it already is?

As for SWAT light van, got a pic of said unit? You could always make a copy of the SS/FBI SUV and modify the unit file for it to hold SWAT Equipment and SWAT members.

Army Jeep - We already have a humvee, black hawk, flack and one or two other armed forces unit, do we really need another? Besides I dont think the army even uses jeeps anymore.

SWAT Helicopter - We can already put SWAT in the standard PD copter, do we really need another unit just for SWAT?

Guest ricobnl

When do people start to realize the suggestions are closed. It's either these new units which won't add anything new imo OR a cool new freeplay map which I prefer. But that could just be me.

yes i think small SUV and heavy SUV, light van of SWAT is in emergency 3 LA mod 2.1(i think) (in 2.5 is not). And the supervisors of LAPD - I mean that is unnecessary, but can use the things as in winterberg winterberg - calling units to vehicles, encircle and more...

If you do this you will best! If you don't like that

I will not be angry. Thank you for reply

Ofcourse, you CAN'T be angry to hoppah.

He's the one who has the rights to be angry...to you.

(Opening up a suggestion topic for LA mod which is not allowed now)

Hoppah is very busy with the new freeplay map at the moment that is why he won't work on anything else. So posting new suggestions is useless, that's why we lock all suggestions. This one included as from now.