Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

Please keep a translation with your post. Although, you are not correct. Odense still uses orange for paramedics, the emergency doctor and doctor assistant is with lime green. Please research before you state incorrect facts.

I DID my research before stating.

But u don't understand what I wrote, because it was danish?? no.. Because you didn't read it twice!

As I said:

Nice skins, but not totally correct.

(Falck er skiftet over til de neon-grønne/gule dragter og ikke orange jo) :) Se selv her :D

Dog bruges de orange stadig af ambulancerne, mens det primært er paramedic der bruger de nye. Se mere her evt :)

IN ENGLISH:

(Falck has changed into neon-green/yellow suits and not orange.) :) Look here yourself :D

But the ambulances still do use the orange suits, and it is primary paramedics who uses the new suits.

So I actually SAID that they still uses orange suits. BUT! the ambulances don't ONLY use the old orange suits. It depends on which ambulance you look at. The new ambulances is painted in the neon-green/yellow colors and they do use the new suit. The "old" ambulances uses orange suits.

I DID my research before stating.

But u don't understand what I wrote, because it was danish?? no.. Because you didn't read it twice!

As I said:

Nice skins, but not totally correct.

(Falck er skiftet over til de neon-grønne/gule dragter og ikke orange jo) :) Se selv her :D

Dog bruges de orange stadig af ambulancerne, mens det primært er paramedic der bruger de nye. Se mere her evt :)

IN ENGLISH:

(Falck has changed into neon-green/yellow suits and not orange.) :) Look here yourself :D

But the ambulances still do use the orange suits, and it is primary paramedics who uses the new suits.

So I actually SAID that they still uses orange suits. BUT! the ambulances don't ONLY use the old orange suits. It depends on which ambulance you look at. The new ambulances is painted in the neon-green/yellow colors and they do use the new suit. The "old" ambulances uses orange suits.

Not in region syddanmark, there we go differently. All ambulance personell has orange, only the emergency doctor and emergency doctor assistant has yellow. Do you really need it twice? I was on the station recently, and funnily, everything is like I am explaining it. I don't know what region you are from but it is different from every region!

Not in region syddanmark, there we go differently. All ambulance personell has orange, only the emergency doctor and emergency doctor assistant has yellow. Do you really need it twice? I was on the station recently, and funnily, everything is like I am explaining it. I don't know what region you are from but it is different from every region!

Ha ha. I come from region syddanmark too, from the city of VEJEN! (Between Kolding and Esbjerg). And we do have both orange and yellow suits!

But why not make both suits? If it is possible to suit up the persons your self, like you can in Aarhus mod? :)

News :)

akspassat.png

VW Passat - AKS (Danish SWAT).

Model - David, Stormi

Skin - David, The Navigator, Shadylasse

Lights - Irlblau, Shadylasse

akst5.png

VW T5 - AKS (Danish SWAT).

Model - David, Stormi.

Skin - Stormi, Shadylasse

Lights - Irlblau, Shadylasse

eod.png