ChicagoFirefighterL3

Topic closed

Well how about........... District of Colombia ( washington DC ) a small town somewhere would be cool also this may sound kind of corney because youre name has chicago fire in it but Chicago, i heard that there is a LOT of securiy around President Obama' old house but that would make a good mission a breach of the peremitor :D:P:12:

Oh also one somewhere mabie in seattle or iowa, nebraska,Idaho

Well how about........... District of Colombia ( washington DC ) a small town somewhere would be cool also this may sound kind of corney because youre name has chicago fire in it but Chicago, i heard that there is a LOT of securiy around President Obama' old house but that would make a good mission a breach of the peremitor :D:P:12:

DC or Chicago would be cool

Here is some cool online show on DCFD

http://www.thebattalion.tv/webisodes/eastcoast

I would say Chicago. First of all because I love the city. Used to road trip up there quite often. Secondly since your a Chicago Firefighter, according to your name, then obviously apertures pics would be easy to obtain. Plus it gives you an edge because you know already know the apertures equipment and there various applications.

Guest Taylor
I would say DC. I can get a lot of pics of DC police, FBI police and all that. Just dont know about the FD and EMS.

- Jon

forums.firehouse.com if you are a cop, don't tell them.

Guest Taylor

Man, that'd be funny, then you have to have lego guys go clean up the bricks before another car or truck comes along, hits it, topples over, and it turns into an all night clean up lol.

Don't forget the fires you have to stop before the houses melt away

Man, that'd be funny, then you have to have lego guys go clean up the bricks before another car or truck comes along, hits it, topples over, and it turns into an all night clean up lol.