Brendon

Pedestrians?

I was curious how easy it is to change pedestrian skin colors? As LA in real life is 50 percent Hispanic and has a large amount of blacks as well, it wouldn't make sense for all of the Pedestrians in the game to be white, like they are now.

When I was in the editor I found one African-American entitled the racial slur "colored man". How could Atari say that?
What is wrong with that...you can say white male and nobody would care but you say colored and it is somehow a crime? or perhaps your being sarcastic in which case I don't mean to be a jerk.

lol i dont know what youre getting upset about. Colored man is correct. politically speaking; however, more recently it has been more to 'black' due to the African American description not being as viable anymore due to the length of time since they were taken from Africa.

besides, Atari didnt even translate the editor. it was always in English :s

Let's not start to argue about what is the correct politcal term, but let's just stay on topic here. The question was how can I change skin colours of citizins, since that is answered I think this topic can be locked. :closed: