Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

What LA Mod vehicles?

You would have to edit the skin of the vehicle.

The picture on the first page near the bottom how do you get into the file to edit the skin, Which converter do you use ?

The picture on the first page near the bottom how do you get into the file to edit the skin, Which converter do you use ?

Right. You need to use DDS Converter which can be downloaded from the Download centre and convert it to .jpg and then edit it using Paint or something similar. Then you need to convert it back to .dds.

Or alternatively you could download Paint.NET and use that because it can open .dds files so they won't need converting. Sometimes the converter doesn't work properly so I would recommend usng Paint.NET.

Right. You need to use DDS Converter which can be downloaded from the Download centre and convert it to .jpg and then edit it using Paint or something similar. Then you need to convert it back to .dds.

Or alternatively you could download Paint.NET and use that because it can open .dds files so they won't need converting. Sometimes the converter doesn't work properly so I would recommend usng Paint.NET.

I have tried to use the dds converter but it wont show the files on the LA mod

I do hope this mod doesn't die and that Dosedmonkey doesn't get so busy he stops work on it, but as he said he is busy so hopefully he will soon be unbusy. :gut:

It's a real shame about this and I hope it hasn't done any major damage to the mod:

The two guys working on the freeplay map have disappeared off my raider to be honest. Which is quite annoying, if I don't hear from them, I will have to revert my attentions from the individual missions back onto the freeplay map I guess.

I think this is one of the best UK mods and I would hate for it to die. :(

Come back soon Dosedmonkey, we miss you! :)