Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Guest yuriclone
(I know how to get him to realese updates)

THE LONDON MOD WILL BEAT YOU

Now we wait :P

ROFL :loldev:

If only we actually believed that...this is looking better already (although I will admit to watching and eagerly awaiting both...!)

Since you are new:

You are not allowed to ask for release dates of mods in any way. Modding takes up a lot of time and most modders don’t work on a schedule. Often they can’t even answer these questions because there can always be unexpected delays etc. That’s why modders find it very annoying when they are asked for release dates , so we decided to forbid anyone asking for a release date. If you still ask for a release date you will receive a warning or an account suspension!

The two guys working on the freeplay map have disappeared off my raider to be honest. Which is quite annoying, if I don't hear from them, I will have to revert my attentions from the individual missions back onto the freeplay map I guess.

Damn

I hope you can get it resolved.

I don't mod, so feel free to let me know i'm talking ****, but would it better to complete the scripting first, and maybe find people to complete a map once you have all objects you wish to include ready?

Or at least until someone else offers their services?

Again, feel free to tell me to shut up :P

The two guys working on the freeplay map have disappeared off my raider to be honest. Which is quite annoying, if I don't hear from them, I will have to revert my attentions from the individual missions back onto the freeplay map I guess.

That's awful, I hope they appear back on your radar.

Again, feel free to tell me to shut up :P

Shut up! :P

Scania 94D rescue pump

Im just showing a model im working on its not finishe but if you wanted to use it i would be quite happy to adjust it to work the only trouble is its done on pro desktop and i dont think it would work on this game enjoy:)

post-7341-1264952748_thumb.jpg

post-7341-1264952760_thumb.jpg

post-7341-1264952773_thumb.jpg

post-7341-1264952784_thumb.jpg

post-7341-1264952794_thumb.jpg

Scania 94D rescue pump

Im just showing a model im working on its not finishe but if you wanted to use it i would be quite happy to adjust it to work the only trouble is its done on pro desktop and i dont think it would work on this game enjoy:)

As nice as this looks, most people don't appreciate models not related to them or their mod being posted.

Just a heads up for the future.

@fuzzface sorry mate didnt realise or tink :)

@officerrule i will be working on atm i can get it right for some reason.

@theocd you naw know your not the only one and i dont think it would work but i would be pretty happy if it did or there was a way around it.