EldoradoMan

I need help with the Gale Front mission?

How do you exstinguish the flames at the house? I have sent 5 tenders and 4 fire fighters to the scene and it still grows out of control?

Guest GB619
How do you exstinguish the flames at the house? I have sent 5 tenders and 4 fire fighters to the scene and it still grows out of control?

Just get a couple of firefighters in breathing gear,and send them into the building with extinguishers,then they will fight the fire from within,this is what you need to do with all fires that you can gain access to the building.

Just get a couple of firefighters in breathing gear,and send them into the building with extinguishers,then they will fight the fire from within,this is what you need to do with all fires that you can gain access to the building.

Is there another way to keep the fire from spreading to other buildings?

How many victims total are there?

Guest GB619
Is there another way to keep the fire from spreading to other buildings?

How many victims total are there?

I have not played this mission,i was telling you generally how to fight fires,as for fires spreading,you use the same style as regular firefighters do,you cool surrounding bulidings etc,and then get other fire fighters to fight the fire from the edge,and slowly close it down,in other words surround the fire,and cool bulidings that are not on fire,hope this helps

It doesn't matter how many firefighters you pour onto the scene it matters how you deploy them. Have the fire trucks go in and start cooling all the houses around the area, you will have to get a civilian out of a house, otherwise he/she will be injured, do not automatically start to extinguish the fires, cool the area around them and move into the center, not from the center out.