Guest [SAP]Francis

Police Patrol Car Reskin

Guest [SAP]Francis

Hello there!

I've made a complete reskin of the LAPD Patrol car. And I've changed all the lights so they are all mine. The only things I didn't do are the models (doors, car, UV map).

I'm gonna post a video soon or later, I hope to get your criticisms!

Thank you.

UPDATED: See newest post!

Guest RescueMe

Hello there!

I've made a complete reskin of the LAPD Patrol car. And I've changed all the lights so they are all mine. The only things I didn't do are the models (doors, car, UV map).

I'm gonna post a video soon or later, I hope to get your criticisms!

Thank you.

No problem man :P

Waiting for your "invention".

RescueMe

Guest Debilo

Nice good job ! Its really look like the surete du quebec :P He are really cool seriously. Finally one who made car from quebec! Just something, the Surete du quebec have normally the lightbar of the LASD.

Guest [SAP]Francis
Nice good job ! Its really look like the surete du quebec :P He are really cool seriously. Finally one who made car from quebec! Just something, the Surete du quebec have normally the lightbar of the LASD.

Yes I know that... but I've seen one with an Arjent once, so I thought I'd make it. :)

But you are right, I should have used the LASD patrol car instead to reskin it. But I don't know for you, but I prefer LED lightbars :)

Guest RescueMe
It's very nice for your first skin!

Congratulations!

One question... How did you zoom so close?

FireFightersKid

You must change camera values with this:

<var name="e4_maxcampitch" value="80." />

<var name="e4_maxcamz" value="3500" />

<var name="e4_mincampitch" value="15" />

<var name="e4_mincamz" value="100." />

PS: Look here - http://losangelesmod.com/faq.html#camerahack

ok, thx

FireFightersKid

Waar staat dat precies? ;)

Posts merged, next time use the edit button please.

If you clicked the link rescue me provided you could have read that you need to change those values in the configuration file. It is called em4.cfg and can be found in the Emergency 4 default folder. If you can't seem to find the lines in the config file just use the search function of the editing program you are using (CTRL + F).

Guest Debilo

Yes I know that... but I've seen one with an Arjent once, so I thought I'd make it. :)

But you are right, I should have used the LASD patrol car instead to reskin it. But I don't know for you, but I prefer LED lightbars :)

Yeah me too i prefer led light bar :P

Guest [SAP]Francis
Man, Francis! You should do Tony's Lights next patch! :P

Well I'm flattered but I don't think I am the right person to do so. I mean, yes I know how to use the editor and all, I also have perfect timing for lights but I'm scared that I will always repeat the same on every car.

Sorry to disappoint you. However, I might do another reskin, a Québec City Police car. You can see one by clicking here.

Guest [SAP]Francis
Are you kidding me? I need to contact you on MSN if you have one.

Sure, feel free to contact me as soon as you want to. I'll be friendly, as always.

(Spambot protected) My email is francismori7_2 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Guest [SAP]Francis
k. Well i'm on MSN now.

I am too, so you should be able to find me. I have my name looking as "Frankichouxx". (Yeah yeah, cute surname ^^)