swisscow41

Camera Hack

I made some modifications to my EM4 files as described on the LA mod's website by Hoppah. Being able to zoom in so far I saw some amazing things. I've never appreciated the attention to detail as much as i do now that i can see everything so close! Especially the light bars. I would really like to make the camera go flat on the street so as to simulate being a pedestrian as firetrucks and police cars roar by. However when i move the camera in close to the ground it shoots away to the edge of the map. is there any way to prevent this form happening so the camera can go totally flat?

Guest Tomato

not really.... its the camera conflicting with the building models... so it moves the camera to a space in the map.

if you keep the camera looking straight down a street it should be fine... but looking from the paths/sidewalk will make it run off.

^I dont think the buildings have anything to do with it. As it is objects can move through the buildings. For example using a quint earlier I repositioned the ladder with a ff in the basket and it went right through the building. Similar things have happened when using the crane as well...

The winterberg mod accomplished such a thing but it has some quirks. For example I enabled the detailed zoom and it pretty much made the mini map useless.

I cant offer much in the way of help other then telling you to examine said function on the winterberg mod. :-/

I made some modifications to my EM4 files as described on the LA mod's website by Hoppah. Being able to zoom in so far I saw some amazing things. I've never appreciated the attention to detail as much as i do now that i can see everything so close! Especially the light bars. I would really like to make the camera go flat on the street so as to simulate being a pedestrian as firetrucks and police cars roar by. However when i move the camera in close to the ground it shoots away to the edge of the map. is there any way to prevent this form happening so the camera can go totally flat?

What are your settings for this? I cant seem to get my there...