gamer1368

Fun with PhotoShop

Show your edited photos here.

I will start, please rate and comment.

This is my first try to edit an photo.

Gamer1368

I think that photo is offensive towards a lot of American visitors and it's not very tasteful either so short after the Turkish airline & the Hudson river crash.

I really don't mind artistic expression, but if we recieve complaints you have to remove it.

Edited by pyrothijs

I think that photo is offensive towards a lot of American visitors and it's not very tasteful either so short after the Turkish airline & the Hudson river crash.

I really don't mind artistic expression, but if we recieve complaints you have to remove it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find that pathetic, and offensive. Do you not read the news?

Okay i understand.

photo removed.

Im sorry if I hurt someone.

Edited by gamer1368

damn i didnt see it. i really usually dont give a sh*t about what people say/think about Americans cause its (usually) never true.

It was quite an indiscreet picture of an airliner with burning engines falling torwards the river(sea?) in front of a big city.

The airliner was a drawn picture so it wasn't much of a reality, but for my opinion, it was a kind of a thing that shouldn't have gone public :nein:

Well, but since he already removed the picture so let's not poke it around anymore.

really? thats it? wow. guess some people have never played Microsoft Combat Flight Sim

It's the matter of common sense. Don't you ever think about how others might feel? ...sigh :nixweiss:

Just imagine, that you gather up some strangers into a room and start playing Microsoft Combat Flight Sim

and ram into a building with your aircraft, then start shouting "Hey look! Septmber 11th! Cool!"

Sure, your friends might laugh, but many people might feel it is an indiscreet act.

Above your posting, some people have already posted that the picture seems offensive.

If you still don't get the point, feel free to ignore ;)

A tad bit of over-reaction to things may have sparked this, but I am not blaming anyone here, as they simply followed the best way to prevent an explosion...

I might put a few edits up soon... Depending on my free time.. I'll be at university all day tomorrow, so I don't see a chance to do it then

speaking of sept 11, sorry to go off topic but did you hear aboth the airforce one flyover over manhattan. people thought it was 911 again. guess why they did it? the giverment needed an updadted photo of airforce one by the statue of liberty. it cost $345,900 about for it. and the nypd has been through enough with 911 and they would have gotten in big trouble if they told the public.