DamageInc251

Skinning With Photoshop

Guest GB619
I have Photoshop CS3 and I select "Load Using Default Sizes". But then I get an error box that says "Could not complete your request because the file-format could not parse the file". Any idea why I'm getting the error or any way to fix it?

I tried the photoshop plug in,but it did not work,so i downloaded a dds converter,if you google .dds convertors you should find one,i did and use it to convert files so i can edit them in photoshop,then convert them back so i can add them to the game

Never had to unlock/unpack a file for skinning before. I use to be a really good skinner but idk if I still have it in me haha and thats why I wanna try it out for this game. I just read how to unlock them so lets hope that solves my problem if not then I'll try what GB619 said even though I tried dds convertors for other games and they seem to hate me.

[edit]I just tried both and still no luck. And yea I have the dds plugin for photoshop because I had to use it for other games.[/edit]

Edited by pyrothijs

I just tried both and still no luck. And yea I have the dds plugin for photoshop because I had to use it for other games.

Posts merged, please use the edit button next time.

Topic moved to modding and mod help, skinning isn't an LA MOD specific subject