Cybexx

Stupid question;o

Go to the program files for Emergency 4 and find the units folder. Click on vehicles and find the vehicle you want. the .dds file for the door should be there

Yeah the .DDS for the vehicle. but when you add a children that texture dont count oO

Well, i know how to unlock the .dds files but this what was i was talking about

See the red circle, dont care about the white skin but about whats in the red circle, how to change that.

utennavnb.th.jpg

Just search the forums. First you likley have to unlock the dds file. Then you need a plug in which is on nvidias website to load dds files into photoshop. You can also use dds converter to convert it to bmp and edit it paint. Its all covered here in the forums multiple times.

Isn't the plugin available in the download center?

Well, i know how to unlock the .dds files but this what was i was talking about

See the red circle, dont care about the white skin but about whats in the red circle, how to change that.

utennavnb.th.jpg

Picture is to small to really see much.

If your simply changing a vehicles skin then simply replacing the dds file will work fine if memory serves me right. But if your making a new vehicle with a new door but using the same model, then your going to need to add a new e4p for the door itself. Can be odne in the editor.

Isn't the plugin available in the download center?

Not sure, it might be but i know for sure its on the nvidia site.