danny96

Czech translation for LA mod

CZ

Tvo?ím ?eský p?eklad pro Los Angeles Mod 1.8. Beta verze vydaná! ?eština bude obsahovat pouze p?eklad popis? voz?, informací o vozech, vybavením, postavách, ?áste?n? i incidenty a hru více hrá??. ?eština zatím nebude obsahovat popisy misí.

Hotovo: 56%

D?u na tom!

Otázka pro vás:

Chcete stáhnout to co mám hotové, nebo si chcete po?kat až ji pln? dokon?ím? Pište do komentá??

Pište komentá?e pouze v CZ nebo EN/GB!

EN/GB

I Create Czech translation for the mod Los Angeles 1.8. Now beta version for download! Czech translate will contains only translate. description of vehicles, informations about vehicles, equipment, characters, partly incidents. Translate will not contains descriptions for missions and multiplayer.

Progress: 56%

I'am working on it!

Question for you:

Do you want download what have I done, or work on the whole czech translate? Write to the comments

Send comments only in CZ or EN/GB!

OSTATNÍ V?CI/OTHER THINGS

Podporované módy - Testováno na los Angeles Mod 1.8 / Supported mods - Tested on los angeles mod 1.8

Autor ?eštiny - Danny96 / Author of translate - Danny96

BONUS

P?ipravil jsem také pár bonus? / I ready a few of bounses

-Garáž 999 / Garage 999 (Co to je? Ve volné h?e m?žete vyslat každý v?z 999 / What is it? In Freeplay you can send every vehicle 999x)

Doufám že se vám ?eština bude líbit. Tak kritizujte...

I hope that you will like my cz translate. So critics ...

CJN (Co je nového)

1.05b

-Update menu

-P?eloženy n?jaké p?íkazy

WIN (What is new)

-Update of menu

-Translated some commands

DOWNLOAD IS IN ATTACHMENTS!

In last version I found a bug: I'am missing that I take to la mod mission patch. So U never can't play LA missions, or you can download mission patch too.

NOTE: This translate working only in Los Angeles Mod V1.8 not newer!

__268_e_tina_La_mod.zip

Lol I can see that you translate it. BTW This is Slovakia Language not Czech lol...:D (you say that to kashime heh? yeah he's from SK)

PS: It works only with 1.8 because there are new units etc... It will you say ID_name lol... :D

Možno to nie je práca pomocou tejto verzie 2.0, pretože zmeny v príkazy. Je to stojí za to vyskúša? aj ke?.

(Preložené z ImTranslator)

translate It with Google Translate because it will be more accurate

Guest Francis

You guys mind adding a (rough) English translation to your posts. It would save me a lot of time in stead of running everything through a translator and trying to make sense of it all.

Same, but get this, pyro, it works good. You select the text you want, and then you right-click and select ImTranslator which will bring a pop-up that will translate to anything. :) I hope you have Firefox. :P

Guest Francis

lol you're offtopic..... So please :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

I stopped work on it so don't wait next versions...

Reason: This is useless work, there is nobody from CZ Country so nobody can't download it!

What prevents you from creating it for yourself and then if you want and are satisfied, you can publicize it out. I don't know about you, but I'd love playing in a language that I can actually understand perfectly. :)

What prevents you from creating it for yourself and then if you want and are satisfied, you can publicize it out. I don't know about you, but I'd love playing in a language that I can actually understand perfectly. :)

yes me too, but why i have to do the hard work if nobody use/enjoy it? that's the useless work heh