Guest snike

I need help with paths

Guest snike

Hi.I have question-how change the breadth of the road in the editor, specifically it is about for her reducing as this way as in this picture:

afafnr6.jpg

Thanks for help and sorry for my bad english...

Edited by pyrothijs

Hi.I have question-how change the breadth of the road in the editor, specifically it is about for her reducing as this way as in this picture:

Thanks for help and sorry for my bad english...

If you want to reduce the road itself you would have to adapt the map underground using paint or photoshop. If you want to reduce the width of the paths on the roads (those blue lines) you need to select the path you want to change. Little square boxes will appear on the lines you can use those to make the paths smaller.

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs

Guest snike

Hey but i now how edit line...but...

screenshot001r.jpg

They for me are only leaving so wide and I want them to be narrower ...

screenshot002xyr.jpg

Please tell me how change line to be smaller for this...i now how edit this line but I don't know how to click well to click so that they reduce...

afafnr6.jpg

screenshot002xyr.jpg

If you look closely on this screen you will see a big cube at the beginning of the middle line. That line is the center line, making the cube the center cube. The centre line needs to be in the middle of a road, the centre line is not the line the vehciles will follow, it just serves as a reference. You can use the centre cube to move the entire path.

Both of the side lines are the paths the vehicles will follow. You can adjust the width of the side lines by clicking the little cube at the beginning of the side line and dragging it towards the center line. You only see one cube for each set of side lines, if you move one side line the other will automaticly move the same distance.

You cannot set the side lines to be so narrow that they overlap with the centre line (well you can but it won't function). If you do that vehicles from both directions will follow the same path and will stop because they are in each others way.

So this has absolutely no use: afafnr6.jpg

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs

Guest snike

You say:

You can adjust the width of the side lines by clicking the little cube at the beginning of the side line and dragging it towards the center line.

How click(use) to litlle cube?I only cant use big(white cube)i dont now how use little cube(blue)...

You say:

You can adjust the width of the side lines by clicking the little cube at the beginning of the side line and dragging it towards the center line.

How click(use) to litlle cube?I only cant use big(white cube)i dont now how use little cube(blue)...

Use your mouse to click on the small cube and then drag it towards the white (centre) line. That's all there is to it. Maybe you need to click the white cube first I'm not sure, I'll check it out tonight.

Edited by pyrothijs

But I do not know I as check off (note) this small cube, white as it prolong liight up but it does not want blue..look this

In the EM4 editor you also need to hold controll (CTRL) to move the small cubes. So select move, press and hold CTRL and click and drag the small cubes.

And please be patient next time, no need to start spamming my inbox when you want your question answered.

greetz,