Guest miticobeppe

HELP! Gameplay issues, cars go flat

Guest miticobeppe

hello I have a problem with emergency 4… my game goes in jerks when game, the cars go flat and go in jerks… are not beautiful to play thus….and all slowing down… I do not amuse myself to play to us… I have tried to resolve the problem dawning the DRIVER of the CARD VIDEO… but it does not change NOTHING! you sapete to help me to me lack mine emergency 4 ..... you would want to risolere this graphical problem!

THANKS!!!!I'M ITALIAN BOY....

Edited by pyrothijs

hello I have a problem with emergency 4… my game goes in jerks when game, the cars go flat and go in jerks… are not beautiful to play thus….and all slowing down… I do not amuse myself to play to us… I have tried to resolve the problem dawning the DRIVER of the CARD VIDEO… but it does not change NOTHING! you sapete to help me to me lack mine emergency 4 ..... you would want to risolere this graphical problem!

THANKS!!!!I'M ITALIAN BOY....

Can't quite make out what your saying, but did you turn down the graphics on the game?

Please have some patience. There's no need to post three times in a row.

Also posts like UP and HELP don't really add to solving the problem. So no need for that either. Those posts have been removed.

In stead maybe you can try to be more clear or post a screenshot or something. For I find it very heard to imagine how cars 'go flat'.

Edited by pyrothijs

Guest miticobeppe

ok! excuse… I want to say. .le car of my game go that is in jerks. .si slowly always block… and a thing due to the diagram. .ma I do not understand the problem you?

ok! excuse… I want to say. .le car of my game go that is in jerks. .si slowly always block… and a thing due to the diagram. .ma I do not understand the problem you?

Your translation is a little off. Jerks are persons that aren't very nice. Maybe you can try using a dictionary in stead of a translator. Or post a screenshot or movie or something.

What do you mean with diagram?

From what I can tell the cars are moving too slow, is that what you mean?

you own and what I say ... cars people too slow ... but it is a problem due to graphics and I turn fix! anyway sorry! but how to fix?

If you want to fix a problem with your graphic drivers I suggest installing new graphic drivers. See the technical help FAQ for more info.

Guest miticobeppe

you but I have already installed new drivers .... but nothing changes .... I or tab gafica: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache (TM. .. and I have the driver: 8.2.6.5

I could give you new dirver to be installed to solve the problem?

you but I have already installed new drivers .... but nothing changes .... I or tab gafica: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache (TM. .. and I have the driver: 8.2.6.5

I could give you new dirver to be installed to solve the problem?

Go here:

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

and select option 2 auto search drivers and click graphic drivers. That will be the latest version.

greetz,