Xplorer4x4

Fire Engine Wreck?

Ok I was considering the idea of adding a few wrecks to the map with emergency personnel evolved. After all emergency crews have accidents to. I could use the wrecked cop car from the submod here for a wrecked cop car, but I was in need of a wrecked Ambulance and firetruck as well.

I was browsing goole and found this image:

http://home.insightbb.com/~infs_hotshots/Red%20Dog/bilde.jpg

Perhaps some one could model soemthing similar? Then I can include injuered emergencey personel myself.

And for an ambulance maybe something like this:

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/fire/images/200512CP.jpg

I was hopping some one could model and paint something similar using the units in the game.

I was also wondering if something like the ALS Engine was modified and flipped like in the first pic, would it require scripting to force the TEC Crane or Fire Crane to flip the vehichle over before a tow truck could pick it up?

The only reason Hoppah put in the wrecked cop car was for the chase mission where they needed a wrecked car... And to flip the car, all you have to do is change the properties to use physics instead of custom, then drop in and it might roll.... This will let it be upside down, but you would have to make a new model for it to be "wrecked"

Oh i thought that was from one of the submods here. But yeah thats what I was asking if some one could remodel the trucks to show some damage. I am not asking for a complete remodel just some alterations to the existing models.

I didnt think about the physics, thanks!

What about the idea of the crane having to be used? Would I need scripting for that or can i some how manage that with just physics?