wgw214

LA Mod Mission

Yea you got it you have really been a great big help apparently you need 2 engineers to open da gate before da bomb goes off in 20 minuteswhich brings up the question which unit is equipted to dis arm da bomb?

Yea you got it you have really been a great big help apparently you need 2 engineers to open da gate before da bomb goes off in 20 minuteswhich brings up the question which unit is equipted to dis arm da bomb?

Again the engineer, but you'll have to get him close enough to the plane without being shot if you want to disarm the bomb. And trust me that is going to be nearly impossible.

@newfoundking: thnx for the heads up ;)

greetz,

@pyro, No problem just doing what I can, and trying to keep all the answers in one topic to help him out, so they don't spread

that's strange, it shold open with the engineer....

And as for the entering the plane to disarm the bomb, get inside with the SWAT, or FBI, then shoot down, or arrest the terrorists so that they cannot kill your engineer when he enters to disarm... Then make room for him.

After that, I suggest cleaning up your mess with the paramedics

Hope this helps you with the mission