wgw214

Service Temporaliy Unavailable

That is what I get when I click on a Modification to Download it takes a long time and then after about 20 minutes this is what comes back

am I doing something worng or is the site Experencing a tempoary shutdown? :machkaputt:

Are you downloading it normally? How much downloads have you running at once?

We are strict on our downloads, if you are trying to open more then two connections at the same time you will get exactly that error.

Are you downloading it normally? How much downloads have you running at once?

We are strict on our downloads, if you are trying to open more then two connections at the same time you will get exactly that error.

I am only doing One and that is all I wonder if having Aol open at the same time as Internet explorer has anything to do with it? her is What i do I select a Mod then Click on the White Button on the Bottom of the Page it is Blank for some unkown reson I only did this once and a window pops up that says connecting to dl911firstresponders.com/emergency3/complete mods/Los_Angles_Mod_V2_5by Hoppah Zip

There has been a big problem with people downloading with download accelerators, managers and the like, and that would give the 500 error on the forums, because the two are linked. Since then Stan had to block that kind of stuff, to avoid 500 errors. You may have been getting blocked out because something was running that could have been actinglike one, or opening more than one connection on the EmP site.