Guest blwoods0

Cybernations

Guest blwoods0

As a note: I've read the rules before doing this and it did not say anything about shameless recruiting(:P) so if it is against the rules, please forgive.

cn_logo.png

Cyber Nations is a free persistent browser-based nation simulation game. Create a nation anywhere in the world and decide how you will rule your people by choosing a government type, a national religion, ethnicity, tax rate, currency type, and more in this new geo-political, nation, and government simulator. Build your empire by purchasing infrastructure to support your citizens, land to expand your borders, technology to increase your nation's effectiveness, military to defend your interests, and develop national improvements and wonders to build your nation according to your choosing.

Declare war on others and purchase from a wide variety of military options including soldiers and tanks used to defend against and attack your enemies, cruise missiles to bomb their cities, and nuclear weapons to bring wrath upon those who dare cross you. View your nation on real world maps and watch as your borders expand (or recede) over time. Communicate with other nations through private internal messages or discuss and debate issues in the Cyber Nations Forums. Send foreign aid packages and trade with other nations to grow your nation and improve your status in the Cyber Nations world.

As show above, Cybernations(CN) is a free browser based nation simulation game. Located at nations simulation, the game currently has over 30,000 active players.

If you are interesting in playing, just go to Cyber Nations, an online nation simulation game and create an account. As always with these types of games, many of the actual gameplay takes place on offsite forums not unlike this 911FR/EM4 forum.

I myself am in the #1 alliance in the game, New Pacific Order. Because I don't like whoring for members, I wont try and recruit you. However, if you are interested, feel free to either PM me on these boards, or message my nation here: My Nation (You need to register first).

So are there any active CN players here already? Surely I'm not the first, although the search function didn't turn up a topic.

And of course this topic is open for any questions, comments, laughing at/making fun of, etc.