Guest Caddi17

The Vision engine requires support

Guest Caddi17

I have been getting this messege for a while now and i figured its time to get some help. The game will not even start, just black screen then nothing. when i chek the logfile i get this messege:

The Vision engine requires support for the ARB_multitexture extension!

i have read the other topics but non of them really have helped me understand the problem. I will post my logfile and dxdiag and someone please help me fix this.

DxDiag.txt

Guest Caddi17
Your graphic drivers or video card do not support a required extension. Seeing your dxdiag file you are trying to play it in Wmware?

that would be correct, is there a way that i can get it to work?

Still waiting for any type of help, and yes i do realize i'm double posting only to get my topic back in the open.

Unfortunatly, I don't know what WMware is so I can't help you. I think Stan can provide some more assistance. No hard feelings about the double post. :grinsevil:

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs

Guest Caddi17
Unfortunatly, I don't know what WMware is so I can't help you. I think Stan can provide some more assistance. No hard feelings about the double post. :grinsevil:

greetz,

Alrighty, thanks anyways, now on the other hand Stan would you happen to know how i could get it to work?

Guest Caddi17

Alright i got it to work after doing a little researche, everything is working perfectly, except for one thing, the units and alot of the buildings become invisible during gameplay. I can still see their shadows and i can select them but the cars, people, buildings etc.. are not there. Any help?

EDIT: K well i figured out the cause of the probleme, the disappearing of building and units is when i turn objet shadows and floor shadows on, is there a way i can have these on and stilll se everything?

Guest Caddi17
Can somebody tell me where to download it? I have a same problem. Tnx

If it is for playing games, dont get it, i;m going to make a little guide on what to do if you have a mac and want to play games. :)

and just to let you know Vmware costs 120$ CAD