Dominic22

Setting sirens for certain car/truck

Hi, I found some sirens I wish to use. I just don't know where to find the place where you set which siren for which truck or car. Btw, I went in Scripts and did not see Script.Script

**IM USING LAMOD PLZ HELP.**

There is no script.script so that probably explains why you didn't see it ;)

I can't search for the right place te enter sirens right now, but I'll help you tonight hen I come back from university.

greetz,

Hey, If I am right, it should be under something like LASiren.script.When you find that, all you will have to do is open with a text edtior, and add the unit name (ID) under the script.... Now I could be completely wrong, I just read that somewhere on these forums, so thats how it is done I belive... Never tried, I will check now

EDIT:

It isn't the unit ID...

const char PROTO_*1*[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/*2*.e4p";

Where *1* is the unit ID and *2* is the unit prototype path.... Here is an example from the FBI Command truck (Used the script from 1.7, could be outdated, but doubt the script is changed)

const char PROTO_FBI_COMMAND[] = "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/09 Government/fbi_command.e4p";