Commander Rasseru

Sea and Ship Mods...

For the Mods that are on Huge river or by the Sea... There is a lack of Sea based missions.

I think we should make a few Sea mods and missions to add to gameplay in EM4. Or other Mods that can add a sea type mission.

PICT2554080618.jpg

I like to see an ship rescue or a ship fire... Where you might have to go inside the ship or tow it to safely.

In other words.... Some "Search & Rescue" type things. I would use stuff in our Tokyo Mod. If I could know how to script it?

NYT_0907_3_UMIZARU2.jpg

I've thought of this as well, the area that concerns me is the scripting end:( which anyone that's seen my tech support skills knows that I'm about as useless as you can get there. However, if the "vessel" or object that was the target of the mission was to remain stationary or become distressed and become stationary it should be possible with alot of effort to do it. My wish list is two cannons on a fireboat, see how the game responds to that and then see where it lands. We know from the default missions you can drop peeps on oil rigs so am assuming as long as it aint moving it should permit you to be able to pull off such a task with a great deal of work to ensure pathing and what not doesnt get in the way.

Towing the vessel is a bit harder though, should not be impossible though since really there are not that many boats. My suggestion to try his if you'd like would be to start small, build a pleasure craft and see if you can't use the tow script (adapted to the boats) and see if it will allow you to drag it

Obviously it would merely be an exercise in pure beta testing but it might work:)

Nice idea though, a fire on an oil transport or a container ship would be a nightmare to handle.

For the Mods that are on Huge river or by the Sea... There is a lack of Sea based missions.

I think we should make a few Sea mods and missions to add to gameplay in EM4. Or other Mods that can add a sea type mission.

I like to see an ship rescue or a ship fire... Where you might have to go inside the ship or tow it to safely.

In other words.... Some "Search & Rescue" type things. I would use stuff in our Tokyo Mod. If I could know how to script it?

Yes, Agree... Thanks for putting it in more details... I didn't know how to put it in many words?

I wish for the more than one water cannon also. And the transport of fire crew and launching small craft from a bigger ship. Also every one wish for a helicopter diver. Last I heard that coding seem hard for that.

But My dream is too see an almost whole water map with one ship as the HQ or a dock. Where you could launch water craft and helicopters to save people's lives at sea or on a coast line. It would be great as a mission or an freeplay. It will add a cool new thing for coast guard or rescue service.

I've thought of this as well, the area that concerns me is the scripting end:( which anyone that's seen my tech support skills knows that I'm about as useless as you can get there. However, if the "vessel" or object that was the target of the mission was to remain stationary or become distressed and become stationary it should be possible with alot of effort to do it. My wish list is two cannons on a fireboat, see how the game responds to that and then see where it lands. We know from the default missions you can drop peeps on oil rigs so am assuming as long as it aint moving it should permit you to be able to pull off such a task with a great deal of work to ensure pathing and what not doesnt get in the way.

Towing the vessel is a bit harder though, should not be impossible though since really there are not that many boats. My suggestion to try his if you'd like would be to start small, build a pleasure craft and see if you can't use the tow script (adapted to the boats) and see if it will allow you to drag it

Obviously it would merely be an exercise in pure beta testing but it might work:)

Nice idea though, a fire on an oil transport or a container ship would be a nightmare to handle.

I am not sure about the multiple water canons, I heard from someone once apon a time, it was impossible, but I can't remember who, and if it actually is...

No, as for the helicopter diver, I wonder, could you make a diver, that can be dropped like straight from the heli, over water, and just have him splash and swim, then to pick him up, either have the USCG engineer or a rope come down and take him up. PErsonally I like the rope Idea, becuase then he can take people out fo the water...

I would really like a CG diver, becuase I was flying around my USCG jayhawk ealier, and sure it is good for saving people on land, but not so good for water.