Guest Evel

Toronto Mod

you make awesome sirens for NY haha. and zootoo makes godly ass lights for the cruisers. and Niagara doesn't have one. neither does burlington. they just have chevy tahoes.

EDIT: why does it say I only have 874 posts? :s

Ya, I saw zootoo's lights, they were amazing.

And it says you only have 874 posts (Well, now it says 877) because Stan deleted a lot of posts on the forums.

Guest Caddi17
you make awesome sirens for NY haha. and zootoo makes godly ass lights for the cruisers. and Niagara doesn't have one. neither does burlington. they just have chevy tahoes.

EDIT: why does it say I only have 874 posts? :s

Haha, i'm basing the toronto ones off these videos i found on youtube, while at the same time triing not to over do them :)

i just finished the first police one and im about to start the second on, next time u get on ill send em

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9PI-vrOc4w...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd_g1bhokJI...re=channel_page

Haha, i'm basing the toronto ones off these videos i found on youtube, while at the same time triing not to over do them :)

i just finished the first police one and im about to start the second on, next time u get on ill send em

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9PI-vrOc4w...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd_g1bhokJI...re=channel_page

how do u make sirens?

Guest Caddi17
how do u make sirens?

Well see iv got a mac, so im using garage band to mix siren sounds from a site that has a bunch of siren demos to make 1 minute sirens that loop when there done

hey man,i would love to see the toronto mod, but i dont know how to mod, but if u need help with anything else just ask :)
one that that you could do to help is maybe change your display picture because it is the same as evel's and it will get very comfusing if you keep it and both you talk in the same topic. just an idea maybe you two can work it out?

one that that you could do to help is maybe change your display picture because it is the same as evel's and it will get very comfusing if you keep it and both you talk in the same topic. just an idea maybe you two can work it out?

I'll change mine.

Edit: Changed.

no man why did u change yours, i was gonna change mine :( but thanks for changing anyways. your avatar looks much better now anyways :P

You can still change yours if you want, as long as it's not the same as mine.

Let's get back to topic now. I haven't been able to get anything done during the week, it was a busy week, but I think I'll have some time during the weekend.

Guest folkestone
I've been learning some things about modding, and a mod idea came to me. Would anyone be interested in helping out with a mod based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Don't be mistaken, I'm not asking for someone to do the whole thing, I will be doing it, but need some help.

i will help u with the mod

Guest SOCOMcm

Ok, i have an Oshkosh t3000 striker in .v3o but it has no skin, if you want to use it for your airport services or arff you have my permission, contact me via pm and ill send it to you with msn messenger.

Ok, i have an Oshkosh t3000 stryker in .v3o but it has no skin, if you want to use it for your airport services or arff you have my permission, contact me via pm and ill send it to you with msn messenger.

Alright, I'll send you a PM in a minute.

Guest SOCOMcm

Its nothing, 1 hour on a saturday. I have a tender also, just depends on the cab that Toronto uses... you guys can most certainly have the back of it.

Also, i just made this; MidMount-1.jpg

Any mod can have it if game logic supports a mid mount tower, im sure they have at least one in Canada...

EDIT: New Truck Picture.

Its nothing, 1 hour on a saturday. I have a tender also, just depends on the cab that Toronto uses... you guys can most certainly have the back of it.

Also, i just made this; MidMount.jpg

Any mod can have it if game logic supports a mid mount tower, im sure they have at least one in Canada...

The problem is the mid mount ladder, which is probably possible, but quite a hassle.

Anyways, I have some news. I've been getting the hang of modeling and I found a website with car blueprints, which should make modeling a fair bit easier. I just need to put together a list of cars I need to make.

Oops, delete this please.

Edit: Since this post hasn't been deleted, I'll make use of it.

I'm looking for a skinner or a modeler. If I find a modeler, I'll do skinning and if I find a skinner, I'll do modeling. And if I find both, I'll figure something out. I could do both myself, but this will speed things up.

Also, i just made this;

Well TFS does have 2 mid-mount aerials 321 @ 324. But the problem lies in the game itself. I have tried countless things to make a mid-mount and have not had success.

EDIT: New Truck Picture.

MidMount-1.jpg

Edited by pyrothijs
adjusted post because it was one big quote