Vortimous

Help with train wreck

I have a question about the mission 14 or 15 where the kids are on the track and the train wrecks in the woods. Is it possible to stop the train frim exploding at all??? And how did yall go about handleing this mission. So far everything I try fails.... (although I have only tried twice so far). Just wanted to know if there was a way to prevent it from fire or not...

Stan, I still cant seem to get past this one. About how many water tenders did you use with hose connections? Since you cant get close to the railroad except a few spots in the woods and there are vertually no hydrants, how are you suppose to stop this from spreading so fast???

Can anyone help and let me know how they did this mission???

Thanks

I just cant get by this mission. It doesnt seem to matter how many water tenders I have with firemen attached, the fire just spreads everywhere because it takes so long to put out. And since you cant get close to the wreck with the trucks, it ignites most trees when it explodes... Can anyone please explain how they did this one... its really starting to aggravate me now...

At the [NL] help-section martijtjuh says he found a way to make sure the train doesn't explode. He doesn't say which way, does anyone know?

I did find out that the longer you wait taking away the engine driver, the longer it takes for the train to explode. But apart from that I haven't made any progress at all in this level.

greetz

pyrothijs