soulbody

First Responders Academy

First Responders Academy Mod - FRA mod

click here to visit our website official website

i be planning a new mod: the first responders academy mod. this mod is basic of different academy's.

all old mission's inclusive the deluxe will be placed at the campaign and the place where the deluxe mission's stand will be turned in training centrums. SO THIS MOD IS MAYBE ONLY AVAIBLE FOR DELUXE GAMERS.

the new mission/ the training centrums are called:

-police academy (base on the movie police academy 1)

-fireware academy

-medical academy

-milatary academy

-F.B.I. academy

-S.W.A.T. academy

it will contain

-new commands

-new vehicle's (based on washington DC)

-new units

-new missions

-a new freeplay map

this mod will be a base on america so we maybe use some things of the la mod if we got hoppah's approval.

at least we make a mission's so that everything you need we done automatic if you can't call it like a ambulance in the police academy.

(the next list is under construction)

we will add the next cars:

civil

-school bus (for police academy mission) (with police texture)

fire ware

-water tender

-engine (preview)

-crash tender

-ladder truck (preview)

-equipment truck (preview)

-decontamination truck (and tent)

-motor boat

-boat

police

-motorcycle

-heli copter

-swat helicopter

-swat van (with deployment edition)

-patrol car (preview)

ambulance

-ambulance (preview)

-helicopter

-transport able hospital (mass casualty unit)

Life Guard

-WDCLG helicopter

-WDCLG patrol car (preview)

-WDCLG Motorboat transporter

-WDCLG Motorboat (preview)

Buildings:

hospital 1 (a little hospital)

hospital 2 (a big Hospital)

Police station

Fire station

Swat station

F.B.I. station

WDC Life Guard station.

people who want to help can send me a pm whit the next form filled in:

name*:
age*:
what do want to do*:
msn/e-mail*:
other mods you helps:

I only know a few movies that has shown people at a academy.

There was a F.B.I. Movie where two women went to a the FBI Academy. It was called "FEDS". 1988

The Acadmey of the FBI is at United States Marine Corps Base at Quantico, Virginia.

Sadly alot of Academies in the US are not like big schools you seen in Police Academy Movie...

Whatever city you pick or using another Mod... You have a hard time finding a Academy for a department.

In the US most training for departments are taken place at local small colleges, private training centers, or a station in a city that does part-time training for recruits.

If the have a big schools or Training Centers? They maybe train like many department in area.

Departments in the US cut out Academies because of budget cost.

Much different in Europe and Asia... Where they have to replace and recruit alot for new people for departments...

I have been talking, and a school bus doesn't seem like that big of an issue, I think I should be able to do that with out any major issues, now as for what we discussed, still waiting for everyone to finish working/school( they are all like an hour and a half + behind me )

i only mean the model i will add a other texture, the texture out this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzoUIAUPH5w...4D4&index=7

see time 04:17

or this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZajuNc4lw...laynext_from=PL

see time 05:10

no, it is a american mod. and models aren't done yet only the school bus where newfoundking be busy with

news: i'm busy with a manual ''the manual the day before''

You found any real life Academies than TV shows and movies to base this mod off of?

don't hope to much a starting mod take VERY much time. i know from hoppah that the la mod 1.0 taken 8 months

Mods are faster with more teammate and that if other Mods share info on how make things work... Makes it go faster too.

i have made the first building for the freeplay map. the hospital:

all buildings will be also publish on our website. if there is some one who is able to edit this file to V3O, please report you at em-style@live.nl

Friendly tip in making buildings. Add a thickness to walls and floors. Makes it look more real.

Also I would add another wing to the Hospital.

The skp file to V3O is a trickly trip. A few only know how to do it. I couldn't find any one to really help me on that.

Edited by pyrothijs
image removed from quote

Friendly tip in making buildings. Add a thickness to walls and floors. Makes it look more real.

The skp file to V3O is a trickly trip. A few only know how to do it. I couldn't find any one to really help me on that.

your idea will be made in hospital 2 ( this will be a much larger hospital)

and we can again tell every-one we got a new building made: the police station (preview)

u can export from sketchup to 3ds and then open it in zmodeller and exprot to v3o or not? :D:laugh: :laugh: