Guest austin

How TO guide...

Hi guys and....... girls lol im new to the whole multiplayer thing on 911 FR and im worried ill join a server and not know what to do so the people im playing with wont want to be there anymore.... can i please get someone to explain the details of this, i've heard about say like people being in charge of EMTs Fire Police .... but i don't quite understand how that would work, mind you i havn't joined a game yet out of fear so im completely new, if one wants to take the time ot help me i understand but help would be highly apperciated. thanks guys.... and girls lol

well you know how to start a game right?

Well if you do, then just join, and you are each assigned a certain role, and you each get a turn. You have various emergencies to deal with, and you have to makes sure that your section gets their job done...

That's basically it, if anyone wants to elaborate, feel free to

i was kinda hoping someone would be go into alot of detail if they have time, im sure im not the first one to have questions about this and everyone seems to give short little 1 line answers you know... sorry if im being picky but i just want to know everything i can about it

Best thing is to do is start a single player game (story or freeplay) and learn that way.

Online is the same BUT you play with real people, and depending on the people playing they might say 1 person controll police, 1 person do emt 1 person fire etc... so its basicaly the same and also you take it in turns to send out a vehicle.

Hope it helps..