Commander Rasseru

The Official Tokyo Mod Topic! 東京MOD!

I really need help in making unit models or this project is going more down hill. :(

Even that I doing map making and repainting skin to some models. The project can't go any where with some unit model. Face it that some people don't care about any mod till a model or the unit are made.

So I need any help from any one who think the can model any type of unit. That will help alot and we will be glad if you join the team.

Also for those that offer to make buildings... Where you been? You gave up on us? Have you try any thing or you need help? Because we will need your help. Or I might have to do alot of buildings by myself? :(

I hope some people can help. I like this mod to get finish for its first release.

the truck and ambulance are both similar to the ones in your sig banner

This one maybe the easiest?

0554.jpg

Final_Fantasy_X2_G10.jpg

Its so cool with the LED lights.

The one on my sig is an older ambulance maybe from late 90s? Its maybe newer back then.

323.jpg

Its today replacement looks very hard to model. :(

Ambulance are hard since most that the each side look different. Like the left side has windows with curtains, slide door and the right side has no window and a hump for equipment cover box.

The first ambulance that I show is easier because it look the same on both side. Oh that left side has a slide door. But windows all around.

All the ambulances rear door pulls up and opens as one door in the rear. I think the door call a hatch back?

63958596_XVwvhDfk_IMG_0395.jpg

As seen here...

Any Ambulance you pick is good. Just letting you know about the easier new one.

Love to see a screenshot of it under the works.

The second ambulance you posted looks awesome and I personally think would look better in-game. But it does look really hard to model. :(

Something I just noticed. When you were talking about the door hatch, the picture looks like it is from the older ambulance and not the new one. Is it still the same on the new ones???

The second ambulance you posted looks awesome and I personally think would look better in-game. But it does look really hard to model. :(

Something I just noticed. When you were talking about the door hatch, the picture looks like it is from the older ambulance and not the new one. Is it still the same on the new ones???

From what I see... Its like that for all japanese ambulances have hatchback door in the rear.

It maybe because ambulances in past was like that...

Don't forget about the sidehatch door ambulances that was use in 40s and 50s.

The rear two door design was more of a American design for cargo vans... Its more about Van history than ambulance history.

Also the Hatchback came from Europe and made it way to Japan before they became a big car making nation.

It could be that Japan use Vans that was design for people than cargo. And other nations use cargo vans as ambulances.

Guest St.JohnAmbulance

isn't that Toyota HiAce? My favrouite!! :D

We Malaysian (Red Cresent, St. John Ambulance, Civil Defense) use that as new ambulance :D

Indeed sidehatch door ambulances are old but most of those General Hospital (Government one) are still using that..

isn't that Toyota HiAce? My favrouite!! :D

We Malaysian (Red Cresent, St. John Ambulance, Civil Defense) use that as new ambulance :D

Indeed sidehatch door ambulances are old but most of those General Hospital (Government one) are still using that..

I know you like that ambulance... You never stop talking about it. :P

Lately I'm working on the normal freeplay map.... Working in changing the streets to Japanese and making the cars driving on the left to right... Also I been thinking about the Station or Stations for the freeplay... I pick 3 areas on the map that I'm planing to replace the building and put a station there. Thats if we can program these stations to work.

Also I'm going to live up the coastline for the fire boat and water events. Lastly I'm think in having one forest and turning the othe forest to building and a small park area.

I going to try to convert the station models sometime soon. I hope it works.

Wow, Tokyo MOD! Sounds very attractive, especially for a Japanese Emergency4 fan like me.

Wish I could help but you seem to have enough information, and I don’t have any skills to make MODs. What a shame…

guess all I can do is wish you luck.

:12:

I'm always looking for more help... :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I maybe can find some thing you can help with?

Hi Rasseru.

i got data of Japan Coast Guard(water patrol,dive rescue)

http://www.kaiho.mlit.go.jp/03kanku/equip/

http://www.kaiho.mlit.go.jp/03kanku/equip/.../mh805806_l.jpg

Repaint TEC Chopper for Create this Helicopter.

:1046275747_biggthumpup:

Thats really great! I'm not sure when we are going to add the Japan Coast Guard?

But it will be much later release in the future... :)

lol I almost forgot about them. Because the Tokyo Fire Department has their own Rescue Teams for Air and Sea.

I was going to repaint Tec Copter Red for Tokyo Fire Department. Later I am hoping to make new helicopters for all departments.

Japan Coast Guard will not be forgoten.

What are you searching for in reference photos? Anything? I know I got some photos around here somewhere in my mess of a desk.

Yea, We are looking up references... But I don't think we need any more references?

I got alot of websites with pictures and "TeamNamami" found some company websites that makes the Engines over in Japan.

We are at the status of making models and we need some modders to make the 3D frames of our units.

Also scripters to mod new equipments and test new ideas.

This Mod going to happen! Too many want to see it made...

Yea, We are looking up references... But I don't think we need any more references?

I got alot of websites with pictures and "TeamNamami" found some company websites that makes the Engines over in Japan.

We are at the status of making models and we need some modders to make the 3D frames of our units.

Also scripters to mod new equipments and test new ideas.

This Mod going to happen! Too many want to see it made...

Sucks that I am just learning how to rig sounds for EM4. but I know jack about model rigging..

Here is a sneak peak of a skin for an Engine or Truck.

HinoCab1copy.jpg

This is a cab of a Hino Ranger... Looks nice right?

Now, We just need a model to paste it on. Then add some lights and a rear skin... Wah!

A cool Tokyo Fire Department engine. :)

I maybe need to change or add something when placing it on the model.

Here is a sneak peak of a skin for an Engine or Truck.

HinoCab1copy.jpg

This is a cab of a Hino Ranger... Looks nice right?

Now, We just need a model to paste it on. Then add some lights and a rear skin... Wah!

A cool Tokyo Fire Department engine. :)

I maybe need to change or add something when placing it on the model.

A new step forward :gut:

It looks really nice! I can bearly imagine this running around to put out fires.

Keep up the good work :12: