Guest eirik

Help, EM4 wont start

Hi, I love the Emergency series since I bought the first version for some years ago.

Now, I got the 911 First responders /emergency 4.

When I try to start the game it just flash open a screen for 3-4 seconds, then it just disepear. That's everything, nothing else happend.

The game wont start, easy as that.

Ive searched on this forum for some hours, and tried all the stuff I could find about this but nothing happend. I wont start at all.

I know some off you are able to read from the log file what the problem is, so Im going to post it here. Along with my system.

Vista Home Basic 32Bit.

2 Gig ram

1.73GHz

Ati Xpress 200m (Yes, its a laptop, its not old. And should be able to run this game)

Thats everything I think, sound card cant have anything to say in this topic, tell me if it does.

Now, the log file.

At last, I would appreciate if anyone would be able to help me. Would be great, and you'll save my day.

Thanks

logfile.txt

Guest bhamlyn

Im not great or even good at understanding them files, but i see "not available" and words like that alot in that file. So i would try to Uninstall Em4 then reinstall it. Before installing the game again, make sure your drivers are all up-to-date and are the latest versions.

Let me know if you have any joy,

B

What your screen resolution set at?

According to the log file it 1024X768

Is this correct?

Also have you update the video drivers?

Also did the window pop asking for your serial number?

No, my resolution is set at 1280x800 Ive tried to change it in the .cfg file to everything from 800x600 upto 1280x800, I also tried to change the resolution on my pc but nothing helped.

My video drivers is up to date yes, last time I did was 2 days ago.

And no, nothing popped up asking the serial

Im not great or even good at understanding them files, but i see "not available" and words like that alot in that file. So i would try to Uninstall Em4 then reinstall it. Before installing the game again, make sure your drivers are all up-to-date and are the latest versions.

B

I have done that like 10 times allready :P but it just wont help me :P

B

Done that like 10 times :P