james23222000

Emergency 4 deluxe voice commands

I am aware that the voice commands do not work very well in Emergency 4 deluxe but I am wondering how do you operate the voice commands?

Regards

James

I think you would have to speak a little german... and commands by grids... Plus software would have to understand your voice...

when i installed my deluxe and ran it or the first time, as soon as i got ingame, it asked me to do the voice configuration. i plugged the mic into the pc and did it. you have to slowly count from like 1 to 15 in german or something like that. usually they dont work for me, but they seem to work a little now. still bads if ur not from germany.

you press Spacebar, then say ' Fahrzeug einz ' (vehicle one) and itll selet that vehicle, and then you can give it commands like go home, all units exit, move, etc. to move it, once you press spacebar, a grid will appear on the map. each sqaure will be named like Alpha 1 or Zulu 7. theres the 26 letters of the alphabet, all in Swiss Echo, and 26 numbers.

the letter are horizontal, and numbers vertical. included in the deluxe case is a poster of the deluxe freeplay with the grid on it, and its marked. it works with both freeplays, the missions, multiplayer, and with mod missions i think. also included in the deluxe box is a sheet containing all the voice commands you can give and how to. it also includes the swiss echo alphabet in english, and shows you how to pronounce them in german.

hope that helps ;)

Stan said somewhere a while ago that the voice commands are a real pain because you can't really speak them without pretty good German.... Which isn't to good, because my German (2 years of study) still isn't good enough for the game to get it, I have to repeat command a few times before it gets it.. I usually just click the unit and control it manually

Stan said somewhere a while ago that the voice commands are a real pain because you can't really speak them without pretty good German.... Which isn't to good, because my German (2 years of study) still isn't good enough for the game to get it, I have to repeat command a few times before it gets it.. I usually just click the unit and control it manually

Jep, still I had to try it and it's a real pain in the ass, sometimes it works, sometimes not. In fact that system ain't for the public yet I suspect.

Do not forget to "callibrate"your mic in option