Guest Glennca

Fatal error during startup

Guest Glennca

Hey

I've had EM4 for a while, and I've never had any problems with it until now... I tried to start it, but it just flashed a black screen and went back to desktop... I tried that a couple of times, then rebootet the computer with no luck... After that I tried to reinstall the game, but still no luck. Actually, this is when the first fatal error appears (ref. logfile). I then tried to reboot my computer several times, still without luck... Therefore, I've scanned the web for any sollution, still without luck. Therefore I'm now hoping that you guys can help me...

My specs are as follows:

Windows Vista Home Premium

Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2310 1,47 GHz

2048 mb ram

And I THINK that I have a Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset videocard... I'm not very familiar with laptops...

I would like to point out that the game actually worked a couple of hours ago, and stopped without having done any changes...

I am also using Hoppah's GREAT LA mod. Seriously... How do you guys do those mods? I'm amazed

PLEASE help, I seriously love this game...

Glennca

logfile.txt

Guest Caddi17

yea! i just encountered the same probleme today. I'v been playin the game for a long time, ever since v1.4 of the l.a. mod and only now i stopped working. There has been grapichs problemes thos over the past couple of days but that was fine. Now when ever i go to start the game, a black screen comes up the closes almost instantly.

If someone could reply to our prbleme with a solution it wuold be greatly appreciated!