Guest jacob1029

Ny or Wash Mod?

New york or Washington Mod? (Note only choose 1 option)  

82 members have voted

1. 1. N/Y or Washington?

• N/Y
    • Washington

Guest jacob1029

Hi,just a quick poll,what would everyone prefer, a New york mod or a Washington Dc Mod?

And does anyone live in New york/Washington?

Thanks loads,

Jacob

Sorry had to reset poll as i screwed it up lol

Btw anybody who knows of blueprints,information sites and other helpful things please post them here

Is some other guys doing NY?

ether way... I think its good to do rare and never been done before.

All of the New York mods that have ever been in the making got cancelled or something like that. Rather annoying.

So both NY and D.C mods are rare.

Anyways, jacob, why are you wondering? Are you thinking about making a NY/DC mod?

Guest jacob1029

Yes,mainly because loads of people want it and I've been watching loads of films which has helpt me see the cars they use etc (also hoppah said he was sick of people asking for his cars for from his mod or something simular or for him to make them mods and the words Ny and washington popted up a lot lol so thats another thing :) ) but im not sure I will do it if i dont get some help eg.links and photos and then again i might just not have the time lol.

Guest jacob1029

Actually im only working on 1 mod at the moment and that is England Mod,what I plan to do is make 1 model for 1 mod,then switch over etc so progress is done on both :)

@ em4freak thanks for the offer,what file converter do you need ?

I guess he will not do whole City like in GTA IV. Could be only manhattan or other Borough of NYC. But I vote for Wash. D.C. Why? I know NYC is a popular city but if I want play New York, I can buy GTA IV(<for example) and play it but I've never seen a game in Washington D.C.

Guest jacob1029

Hi all,

Im back from my holiday and in a day or so I can think about getting to work with modding,the poll vote have amazed me to be quite frank,

New york;23 Washington Dc;9

So therefore it looks like Im starting New york Mod but I really need help. As I have said before I am from England and don't know a lot about NY at all so I call upon everyone to help me,any links or infomation you have please post them here (also blueprints for fire engines,ambolances and police cars would be appreicated)

Thanks all,

Jacob

Personally, I'd rather see Washington because I'd like to see some of the monuments and government vehicles in-game. But NY would be cool too, especially since all NY mods for EM4 were never finished.

I'd love to help out anyway I can. I've never modded before, but am attempting to learn some 3D modeling. I may be able to provide pictures or blueprints if I find some. I live in NJ (right between Wash and NY xD) so finding pictures might come easier for me than it may be for you. As it appears you will be working on NY I will start looking for NY cars. If you know any specific models of vehicles you are looking for, just PM me, otherwise I will just look for some general pics. I'd also need to know what part of NY you are planning on working on; i.e. Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island. Let me know what you need and I'll help you out. :12:

Hi all,

Im back from my holiday and in a day or so I can think about getting to work with modding,the poll vote have amazed me to be quite frank,

New york;23 Washington Dc;9

So therefore it looks like Im starting New york Mod but I really need help. As I have said before I am from England and don't know a lot about NY at all so I call upon everyone to help me,any links or infomation you have please post them here (also blueprints for fire engines,ambolances and police cars would be appreicated)

Thanks all,

Jacob

I'll try and put togeather a folder of pics for you. There are thousands of photos of the untis online and most of their departments (police and EMS) use very common vehicles in at least the U.S. if not the world, so finding blueprints shouldn't be very hard.

EDIT: I have a bounch of Pics for you. pm me your email so I can send the,m to you. I'll also try and come up with a uselful lists of site for you, and create a word doc. of what each unit is used for.

NYPD command: here

NYPD skywatch: here

i can make the NYPD trike or whatever they call those little 3 wheeled things (love them :) )

(in the skywatch pic is a 2005 chevy impala. ill make that as im making it for the STLMod, so i can kill two birds with one bazooka lol :P skywatch thing itself is pretty cool)

Guest jacob1029
Personally, I'd rather see Washington because I'd like to see some of the monuments and government vehicles in-game. But NY would be cool too, especially since all NY mods for EM4 were never finished.

I'd love to help out anyway I can. I've never modded before, but am attempting to learn some 3D modeling. I may be able to provide pictures or blueprints if I find some. I live in NJ (right between Wash and NY xD) so finding pictures might come easier for me than it may be for you. As it appears you will be working on NY I will start looking for NY cars. If you know any specific models of vehicles you are looking for, just PM me, otherwise I will just look for some general pics. I'd also need to know what part of NY you are planning on working on; i.e. Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island. Let me know what you need and I'll help you out. :12:

Im not sure what Island,maybe all of them? :)

Thankyou for your offer to help the pictures would help me out a lot.

I'll try and put togeather a folder of pics for you. There are thousands of photos of the untis online and most of their departments (police and EMS) use very common vehicles in at least the U.S. if not the world, so finding blueprints shouldn't be very hard.

EDIT: I have a bounch of Pics for you. pm me your email so I can send the,m to you. I'll also try and come up with a uselful lists of site for you, and create a word doc. of what each unit is used for.

Pm sent,thankyou.

NYPD command: here

NYPD skywatch: here

i can make the NYPD trike or whatever they call those little 3 wheeled things (love them :) )

(in the skywatch pic is a 2005 chevy impala. ill make that as im making it for the STLMod, so i can kill two birds with one bazooka lol :P skywatch thing itself is pretty cool)

Thankyou Ami,I cant believe Nypd use a bluebird (Its a schoolbus manufacter) as their command.

Your offer on the Nypd trike;I have made 1 but your would probebly be better than mine because it was rushed so please try :)

Thankyou Ami,I cant believe Nypd use a bluebird (Its a schoolbus manufacter) as their command.

Your offer on the Nypd trike;I have made 1 but your would probebly be better than mine because it was rushed so please try :)

The bluebirds are the old command units. The NYPD is now using a custom LDV body on a variety of Chassis along with the FDNY.

@James, pics should be in your email, as soon as I find an easier way to send them rather than attach each pic individually.