Guest jacob1029

Ny or Wash Mod?

New york or Washington Mod? (Note only choose 1 option)  

82 members have voted

1. 1. N/Y or Washington?

• N/Y
    • Washington

Here's a link of a site I found with many different fire trucks. Its mostly engines, ladders and battalions, but there are some special units. The vehicles are divided by the sections of NY: Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island and Queens. All pics are also divided by the company each truck is from. A few pics are old, but there are some recent ones available.

The site is here.

@jacob: if u can, can you find some pics of the trikes casue i cant anymore. and i need those for the Arch and STLZoo security/ranger vehicles, so more birds dead :)

and bluebird makes my bus lol (i go on a stretch)

btw: when i still lived in NYC, i picked up a model NYFD Engine. it has a cannon like the ones on the LAMod, and maybe we can use that as the water tender. i was going to make it to offer to the em3 NY mod, but ill make it for this as you need more help :P

(i lived on City Island; they had a station with 2 trucks, so maybe my friends there can still get me some pics)

Guest jacob1029
Here's a link of a site I found with many different fire trucks. Its mostly engines, ladders and battalions, but there are some special units. The vehicles are divided by the sections of NY: Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island and Queens. All pics are also divided by the company each truck is from. A few pics are old, but there are some recent ones available.

The site is here.

Thankyou,the more the better :)

@ Ami I didnt use pics I used films lol so sorry i cant help :(

Guest jacob1029
skinning?

btw, are all the fire trucks gonna have the white light on the grille that flashes from side to side?

If thats what they look like in real life then yes,otherwise no :)

i use that site a lot :D. i have blueprints for the Impala

Could you send me them please?My Email is on my profile.

allright, I just sent you 34 pages of pics, so that should keep you busy for a while.

This is amazing!Thankyou :)

@ Dcast,thankyou for the link :)

Guest jacob1029
NYFD water tender. will try to finish today ;)

NYFD_tender.jpg

Its a good model ami but please dont do anymore,I need to saught a lot of stuff out so just put it on hold for now mate :)

Focus on stl mod for now, I cant wait for the release of that !

( Im making exact blueprints at the moment and will contact you about it once im done)

Guest jacob1029

Hey,

Heres some progress,I have modelled a Stepvan which Nypd uses,and Nyfd uses (Small Hazmat) and I have Modelled a Seagrave fire truck :)

Here are some screens,hope you all like them,

renderip5.th.jpg

frontseagravead9.th.jpg

backseagravewd0.th.jpg

Greetz,

Jacob

Looks great. I wish I had 3D modeling skillz. I know very basic stuff but I wouldn't be able to create a nice looking vehicle. :Oo

Keep it up. The models look great, I can't wait to see what other vehicles you plan on adding to the mod.

This just crossed my mind: I've happened to notice that many other modders have lost their files due to a system crash or some error. I just wanna put it out there that if you don't have any place of backing up your files my computer is wide open. It's brand new with plenty of HD space, so the files would be safe. I'd hate to see another mod suffer a data loss. Again, nice work on those models.