Guest emergency3freak

Beijing Mod

Guest emergency3freak

Hi guys

since the olmpics are nearly here i thought we could make a mod with some thaing that happen during the games.One thing i was thinking was that a terrioust bombed the birds nest. And also a riot at the olmpic village. a plane carring a missle acedently fires a a 747 is shot down and hits the swimming centre. let me know what you think and i can't script skin of anything

thanks mitch

Hi guys

since the olmpics are nearly here i thought we could make a mod with some thaing that happen during the games.One thing i was thinking was that a terrioust bombed the birds nest. And also a riot at the olmpic village. a plane carring a missle acedently fires a a 747 is shot down and hits the swimming centre. let me know what you think and i can't script skin of anything

thanks mitch

Hey, you copied my name :1046276313_Up_to_something:

Guest haggibear

if we go to that. Why dont some1 do mod that u need to ask people if they are paid their income tax and if they don't u kill or beat them up? Or u need just arrest 30 innocent peole which u got take to island named guantanamo. OOR brake Demonstration by force or killing because they won't belive what their gov. is lying. Oh sorry, that is in the game already:)

American dream is wonderful dream :1046275976_nospam:

Guest KingNikan
if we go to that. Why dont some1 do mod that u need to ask people if they are paid their income tax and if they don't u kill or beat them up? Or u need just arrest 30 innocent peole which u got take to island named guantanamo. OOR brake Demonstration by force or killing because they won't belive what their gov. is lying. Oh sorry, that is in the game already:)

American dream is wonderful dream :1046275976_nospam:

Yes No Spam Smiley You dont spam too.

Well i cant say why not

Do some of guys don't seem to like to see any Mods of a Asian Nation? This is a International Emergency forum...

We should promote this game to be played in the East.

Sounds like we are mad about current events than thinking how neat it would be if a mod.

Too much politics!

Think more about Emergency Services and how good of mod it will be?

I wouldn't mind a Beijing mod. It would make a big change since all other mods are based of democratic countries, this would be the first Communist mod. Think of the new possibilities.

But i disagree with alot of stuff here. How many people can say their country hasn't had something bad happen to it, or hasn't been wrong ever? China just happens to be the country that is different and therefore is scrutinized by others.

Also if there people making Asian mods we can easy trade and share unit models.

I wouldn't like have to make every single truck, car, and engine. I know alot of other asian nations use Japanese Car and truck models. It could cut down the workload in model making in half.

Guest St.JohnAmbulance
Also if there people making Asian mods we can easy trade and share unit models.

I wouldn't like have to make every single truck, car, and engine. I know alot of other asian nations use Japanese Car and truck models. It could cut down the workload in model making in half.

If' I'm not wrong, EVERY SINGLE UNIT of Fire Engine/Truck in Malaysian Volunteer Fire Rescue Association is from JAPAN.

Accept those government Fire Department.. They are using UK's truck.. etc

If' I'm not wrong, EVERY SINGLE UNIT of Fire Engine/Truck in Malaysian Volunteer Fire Rescue Association is from JAPAN.

Accept those government Fire Department.. They are using UK's truck.. etc

That why things like that would work with Asian Nations. Also yes, some asian that do use UK stuff.

I know that Hong Kong use Dennis' Fire Engines. People are making British Mods could help. If Beijing has those engines?

Or help any other mod. We can get alot of new Asian Mods around here.